Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axna

Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying Empty
PostSubject: Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying   Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:52 pm

In Character

Character Name: Axnadar

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Unknown (got a bump in the head when Exodar crashed, the last few months are all that I remember)

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: I don't remember, the Exodar and Bloodmyst are the only home I have now.

Do you have any family: Many Draenei died in the crash, all I know is I woke up alone.

Who are you loyal to: The Exodar, Velen, anyone who's ever offered me help

What are your religious views: The power of the light has helped me too many times to be ignored, however, the elemental spirits have helped me alike.

How do you feel about the Horde: I feel distrust, however I help those that help me. On the other hand I kill those who try to kill me.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Have somebody to watch my back

How do you feel about Genocide: I am told the Draenei have been suffering genocide from the demons, the orcs and now Illidan. How am I supposed to feel?

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Demons are opposed to everything the Draenei stand for. So no.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 17

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good - I haven't had much chance to speak English, and I don't know what do you mean by Advanced so Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good - I can communicate with most people, drop a double letter sometimes (and add some when I don't need to)

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I think Arms is the natural build for warrior as all the early skills are Arms. Also I want to show someone just how much "Endless" is, it is really a lot since 2.4. However, I'm willing to respec and learn if it would up my chances of joining.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Be Pacijent

Please list your previous raid experience if any: none

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: yes (Magdushka)

How long have you been playing THIS character: since Christmas (28 days played)

How often do you play: a bit too much for my own good, have to cut down some, but as soon as I'm done with scool I'll probably be playing as long as I'm awake again

What Add Ons do you use: None. Didn't Blizz say that in one of the agreements I ticked?

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying   Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:29 am

sorry were not recruiting undergeared melee dps.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Axnadar 70 Arms warrior applying
Page 1 of 1