Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magiamr application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magiamr

Magiamr application Empty
PostSubject: Magiamr application   Magiamr application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:16 pm

In Character

Character Name:Magiamr

Character Sex:Male

Character Age:29

Character Race:Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: grew up in stormwind, but living in ironforge atm
Do you have any family:yes

Who are you loyal to:my friends my family

What are your religious views: believes in god

How do you feel about the Horde:nasty evil and ugly "except b elves"

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:To progress through sunwell and maximize my mage's potential

How do you feel about Genocide: horrible

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:no

Out of Character Information

Real Age:18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class:Mage

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-skills.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Magiamr

Please explain your choice of talents: 2/48/11 because it is the best pve raid spec ever since the ice veins patch

Please list your previous guilds if any: mostly non pve or pvp guilds as far as i can remember

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Tk ssc and maggy with my warrior, i led raids in zulaman and karazhan

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: rodriges

How long have you been playing THIS character: 22 days /played

How often do you play: alot

What Add Ons do you use: omen, dbm recount and atlas loot

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: right now its 750+ since im still gearing but spellfire set coming soon
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Magiamr application   Magiamr application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:08 pm

I'm sorry but youve just got too much gearing up to do for us to be able to take you in at the moment.

We've pretty much dropped the majority of t5 raiding (its being merged with our Maggy runs now and just to get the off bits of highly desirable loot people want) in favor for progressing through MH (4/5) and BT (3/9), which im sure you can appreciate as the expansion is close.

I know its not going to be easy gearing yourself up without an established guild to help support you, and I appreciate the effort you have already gone through in researching your class and sorting out your proffessions, I would be happy to re-open your application when youve geared up a bit more, but really for the performance level we need you to be able to do you need at least 350+ more spl dmg, hit cap, and Im guessing another 5% or so crit.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Magiamr

PostSubject: Re: Magiamr application   Magiamr application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:38 pm

what about joining as a badge raider such as kara or sumth, im sure u guys dont need the gear from there and i will probably get 1k+ spell dmg and more hit through kara + other stuff what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magiamr application   Magiamr application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magiamr application
Page 1 of 1