Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Telless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Telless

Application for Telless Empty
PostSubject: Application for Telless   Application for Telless Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:38 pm

In Character

Character Name: Telless

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 32

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: I was born on the mighty Exodar while my parents fled from their doomed homeworld. Sadly, they died in the crash and the only survivor from my near family was my younger sister, Tellandra. The wounds I sustained were healed by the new Shamans amongst my people, and I determined to follow their path. After recovering from the crash our most formative years were spent in Northern Kalimdor. We travelled extensively to the elven lands, Darkshore, Darnassus and Astranaar. We travelled together, working and fighting side by side as we built our skills, until the fortunes of war took us to Desolace, where we came upon the Centaur peoples. Sadly, that is where we split. She chose to side with the flea-bitten Magram in the Centaur wars, I felt the Gelkis were the true heirs of Mauradon. We have not spoken for years now, though I hear tales of her occasionally on my travels, accompanied by a shadowy cat. I travelled far and wide after that, following the trails many adventurers have followed, criss-crossing the continents and venturing back to the shattered remains of my parents homeworld once I was of sufficient skill to traverse the dark portal.

Do you have any family: Apart from my estranged sister, None. I have always avoided her whenever we are near each other - I would never wish to fight her, but her choices would mean that, face to face, we would have little choice. So we avoid each other.

Who are you loyal to: Myself. After my sister's betrayal, I am cautious in making friends, but those friends I do have I trust implicitly. Still, I am loyal to the forces of the light as all good Draenei should, for if we do not we become little better than the fallen, and can expect a similar fate.

What are your religious views: I worship the light, the true guardian of my species and, I feel, the guiding force of the Alliance I fight for. I know of other, darker, gods, The old gods, and will do my utmost to keep them from becoming the new gods of Azeroth.

How do you feel about the Horde: There is honour as well as deceit among the Horde. Many Tauren in particular I have come to respect - we can learn from their druidic and shamanic ways. However, I find it hard to sympathise with the unholy undead that feast on the corpses of the fallen - they are little better than the scourge, although unlike the fanatics of the Scarlet crusade I can tell the difference.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: As I achieve closer to my full potential, I find that my close band of companions is no longer sufficient to meet the challenges I face. The evil we fight is greater than a small traveling party of two or three can defeat, however honed our skills or impressive our armaments. Thus I am forced to find a larger but still trustworthy group

How do you feel about Genocide: It is appalling. We kill only because we have to, and treat the fallen of the enemy with the respect they deserve.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No, distrust and dislike them. Warlocks are perhaps a necessary evil, but the undead among their ranks delight too much in their unholy powers. Undead warlocks are perhaps the only ones I would advocate killing first and asking questions of later.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 33

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Shaman

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Telless

Please explain your choice of talents: I liked the look of Stormstrike and Shamanistic rage and so went with Enh for that, though having played druids and soloed a lot I also felt the need for enough resto to avoid getting my heals stomped halfway through. Am aware that my gear is a bit random, though, and would be okay with respeccing to Resto if needed, as I have a fair bit of xp as a druid healer in the past. I paln to accumulate gear for both options over time.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Team Thirtyplus, Effeminatus es Optimus.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: did MC when it was 40-man with a horde character, was rather put off by huge amounts of waiting around and instant wipes when someone did something stupid, but certainly up for giving smaller raids a go when I get my skills and gear up sufficiently.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: None I know of, though I think I did Sunken Temple with Katsuyu (the example app) many moons ago.

How long have you been playing THIS character: about nine or ten months I think

How often do you play: maybe 5 days a week for 3-4 hours a day, longer if I have a free weekend

What Add Ons do you use: CTmod and Cosmos mainly, a few others. Am trying to use macros more as they seem more efficient.

Why are you joining the guild: I would like to do some good roleplay (use some of the fun stuff I've accumulated in my bank, and I think the RP potential of WoW is sorely underused - all those Inns and interesting empty buildings around the place!) but also, as Telless says, to find a larger pool of trusted friends to enjoy the endgame content with. Happy to help design and play roles in RP adventures - I think there is lots of potential fun there.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: No idea I'm afraid. I must get round to reinstalling some damage meters.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for Telless   Application for Telless Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:12 am

Whisper me in game so we can have a chat but id be happy to take you in.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Telless

PostSubject: Re: Application for Telless   Application for Telless Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 5:13 pm

Hi there Hiddenshadow, didn't see you today and am travelling with work this week, so will look out for you from Friday.

Cheers, Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Telless   Application for Telless Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Telless
Page 1 of 1