Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ismolaítela - Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ismo

Ismolaítela - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Ismolaítela - Rogue   Ismolaítela - Rogue Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 pm

Hello there Exiles!

In Character

Character Name: Ismo Laitela

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 24 baby.

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: I gew up in the ah so beautiful Redridge mountains, where I spent my childhood slaying orcs and gnolls.

Do you have any family
: Nope, I'm afraid not anymore. My father died in an expedition trip to explore Burning Steppes. Sadly, their expedition got ambushed by dragons, none survived. My mother then again died to a breast cancer about two years ago. I don't have any brothers or sisters.

Who are you loyal to: I'm loyal to those who are my kind, that would be humans.

What are your religious views: I've lost my faith to religion. Only thing I belive in is me and my mates.

How do you feel about the Horde: I'm aggressive towards horde, in most cases I will mercilessly kill them.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles
: I've heard that you've slayed quite a bit of Illidans lieutenants. I would like to help you the best I can with that, and eventually in slaying Illidan himself.

How do you feel about Genocide: I don't like it but.. It happens.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:
Ewh, hell no.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class
: Rogue

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking):
Good

Link to your Armory Page:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Ismola%C3%ADtela Incase its pvp spec, pvp gear, all that pvp shizzle, my stats with pve gear and combat spec are: 1960 ap, 274 hit (swapping a few pieces to get 317 hit for bosses) 24% crit.

Please explain your choice of talents: Most propably im pvp specced, my spec is a very basic shs build, using it 'cause its the best for pvp atm. (yea, following the bandwagon ftw) On raids I'm using 20/41 combat, again, using that because its the best for pve.

Please list your previous guilds if any: I was on Frostmourne Keepers, but.. It wasn't quite something i thought it would be. On my ex server, ragnaros, i was on a few various raid guilds, that all either quitted raiding or disbanded.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Pre tbc all the way to c'thun in aq40 and 5 bosses in naxx. (different server) Now in bc, all the way to 4/5 MH 4/9 BT (different server)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Im afraid not.

How long have you been playing THIS character: for about 2 years and 101 days /played.

How often do you play: Every day.

What Add Ons do you use: FUbar, bartender, atlas, omen, big wigs, aeg unit frames, gatherer.. Think thats about it.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member. I tried to quit raiding, but hell, i got bored Sad

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Highly dependant on which boss, but usually 1200-1300ish with some caps at bosses like gorefiend at around 1600 dps.

Have a nice summer guys!

Ismo.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Ismolaítela - Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ismolaítela - Rogue   Ismolaítela - Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:56 am

Its a good solid application and Id love to be able to give you a spot but we have way too many active rogues at the moment im afraid, Ill keep you on file and if anything changes i will let you know, but its slim to be totally frank.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Ismolaítela - Rogue
Page 1 of 1