Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Protection Paladin - Shrewling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrewlin

Protection Paladin - Shrewling Empty
PostSubject: Protection Paladin - Shrewling   Protection Paladin - Shrewling Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 1:17 am

In Character

Character Name: Shrewling

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 46

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Stormwind / Elwyn

Do you have any family: Not that i know of

Who are you loyal to: I serve the Stormwind militia whenever they are in need. (Nice RP set for those)

What are your religious views: As a paladin and protector of all that is good in this world, i draw upon the light to smite foes and raise fallen comrades. Some might describe me and my people as fanatically Religious.

How do you feel about the Horde: I have no quarrel with the horde, although i have served the alliance and fought many battles against the horde none of it is personal.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Well, i know that someday in the future this game will start to bore me, and i will probably move on and play the next big thing, so i want to get the most out of it while it lasts, end game content is something ive always loved completing.

How do you feel about Genocide: Geno..cide.. well to be quite honest i dont have a clue what that means in wow / RP terms, but if your talking about the destruction of an entire race in-game, then i guess that could be kind of funny.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Nope.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 70...1

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

i would like to add that this is me in T4 and rubbish boots ^^ forgive me i was testing out my max spell damage, most of that gear i wear all the time.

Be.imba.Hu Link too, still T4 im afraid

Please explain your choice of talents: ( 0 / 46 / 15 )

Please list your previous guilds if any: Intra vires, Conscience, Equillibrium ( only a short while but not progressed enough for me to enjoy real endgame content. )

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara / Gruul / Maggy / ZA (5/6) / SSC (3/6) / TK (VR / A'lar) / Hyjal trash (fun)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Not that i know of, maybe i know someone, but i cant think of any names off the top of my head. sorry

How long have you been playing THIS character: i believe the count is at 76 days at the moment.

How often do you play: I'm in the middle of a job hunt at the moment, so i'm usually on all the time hehe Smile .. i really do play excessively, and im on every evening.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Pallypower, ArcHud, Damagemeters, and CT buffmod.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

Protection Paladin - Shrewling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Protection Paladin - Shrewling   Protection Paladin - Shrewling Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 8:33 am

Thank you for applying, you look like you've worked hard for your gear but at the moment we don't have a spot open for a prot pally.

Cheers
Rose
Back to top Go down

Protection Paladin - Shrewling
Page 1 of 1