Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mediva the Warlock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mediva

Mediva the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Mediva the Warlock   Mediva the Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:23 pm

In Character

Character Name: Mediva

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 300

Character Race: ½ Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: A small farmhouse on the edge of Lordamere Lake was where I was born, however I have travelled far and wide in search of power and destruction which lead me to the ends of the earth and time. Now I have returned to see my kingdom rise from the ashes and make my home once again.

Do you have any family: Not but the Titans themselves.

Who are you loyal to: The Old Arathorian Empire and Kirin Tor.

What are your religious views: Aman’Thul once told me in a dream that the day I got struck down I would become more powerful than I could possibly imagine.

How do you feel about the Horde: The docile Horde make them fit for slavery and their weak minds are easily overcome by the promise of reward and the fear of destruction.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Somewhere to hang up my staff at the end of the day and pick up my sword for nights of bloody adventures.

How do you feel about Genocide: For order we must throw ethics to the wind.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I have summoned many Daemons and they all have worshiped me.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 24

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armoury Page: I know my gear is lacking some important parts however I’ve always done the best with what I have. Ok this is my old name on TM I’m on SSL atm but the armoury hasn’t updated gear

Please explain your choice of talents: I have the classic lock 21 / 40 setup.

Please list your previous guilds if any: I left SSL at the start of the burning crusade patch and played all TBC on the maelstrom. For the next expansion I want to come back to a RP realm to fulfil my needs to have a little bit of fantasy in wow. As I said before I used to play here with my main which has always been this warlock and the 2 pre tbc guilds I was in were Tear of the unicorn and Liberi Fatali. For the duration of tbc I played in 2 guilds, Sub Rosa (which I created) and Usual suspects on The maelstrom. Since moving this character twice I have had 3 names 1st bethana 2nd Bethani and now I got a more RP name of Mediva.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I have full raid experience up to sunwell as well as extensive raiding knowledge of my class and others. I’m able speak on Vent or TS and comfortable with speaking to the raid. You will never catch me with anything bar the best for consumables as well as having all protection potions in my bag and my gear will always be top line for what I have. I am fully competent in BT / MH / T5 tactics and come with Full shadow resistance gear Full Fire resistance gear and the 2 min pvp trinket.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: unfortunately I left SSL a long time for people to remember me.

How long have you been playing THIS character: around 120 days and 3 years

How often do you play: around 3 nights and 3 days per week.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, grid, CT bars, DbM’s, Ora and a few others for raiding a lock.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member and Role play Focused

If you’re a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I don’t know if you believe it but my single target dps is 1850 + for a shadow bolt spam + a shaman.
Did you hear about the dyslexic pimp? He bought a warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

Mediva the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mediva the Warlock   Mediva the Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:47 pm

Best application I've seen in a while on here great job.

Looks like you have everything we could possible want in a Lock as well.

I think you'll just need to wait for the Hiddenshadow seal of approval
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Mediva the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mediva the Warlock   Mediva the Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 am

Yep love it talk to me in game.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mediva the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mediva the Warlock   Mediva the Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mediva the Warlock
Page 1 of 1