Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Velzer the Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velzer

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:25 pm

In Character

Character Name: Velzer Melichor

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 30

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: The redridge mountains

Do you have any family: No they have deceased.

Who are you loyal to: Who ever that will aid me in my quest for power.

What are your religious views: The Light you get blinded by, and yet in the dark you fail to see the truth.

How do you feel about the Horde: As long as they leave me be i will do the same to them.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: To recive Unlimited power.

How do you feel about Genocide: as long it is on my terms i do not have a problem with it.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Demons are inferior they are to kneel before us!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): my speech is Good i guess and i do undesrstand advanced english.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): as for english spoken and written i think i do understand it even if it might be "Advanced"

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Velzer and i am myself disturbed by some aspects of my gear.

Please explain your choice of talents: i want to enchant my fellow spell casters damage that is why i have chosen Malediction and not improved curse of Agony and amplify curse (the same goes for my Improved imp)

Please list your previous guilds if any: Equilibirum (this character was made for the purpose of raiding and aiding that guild)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheri.. maggy, Tempest keep: the Eye (up to Kael'thas sunstrider) Hyjal summit (The first boss though i've seen evrything all the way up to archimonde live.) also The Serpent Shrine Caverns ( The Lurker, and The Demon hunter.)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: it may be though i not sure of it, I am a friend to soulmirror/Blindjustice and Pufy aswell to Soulmirrors brother.

How long have you been playing THIS character: for 22 days in total according to the "/played"

How often do you play: evry day that i are able to. (it happends that we go to our summer house at the week ends.)

What Add Ons do you use: Omen threat meters and Deadly boss modes

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 1700 dps (unbuffed) and with multiply targets that is the double, and with Seed of couruption i think even more.
Back to top Go down
Blackvic

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:11 am

1700 unbuffed dps?
I sense lies!
By dps we mean how much damage you deal per second on average on a standard tank and spank boss with no encounter raid buffs. A good boss to gain this value from is Prince in kara. Recount is a good damage meter to check this and if you can't get in a kara raid try do some sustained dps on Dr. boom.
Come back when you have a proper value. Judging from your gear/spec I'd imagine 700-800dps max (buffed)
Back to top Go down
Velzer

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:09 am

allright 1700 per 3 sec it is if includeing drain life, so about 800-900 per second excludeing drain life, and may i ask who you are ? it says guest under your name i can't find a positive match at the armory. and also notice that i have excluded Curse of agony for the Curse of elements (i do also have malediction) so a 13 % increased damage to all other spellcasters, i could ofc change that to Improved curse of agony and the amplify curse talent but then the other spell casters loose that extra damage. Lifes not fair eh ? Buffed i have about 1500 + bounus damage (Oils, buff food, potions, other buffs that gives + Bonus spell DMG )
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 4:31 pm

You would use drain life as part of a dps rotation ? That seems odd as your spec seems to suggest you know better than that.

Anyway nitty gritty, your spell hit and crit is very low, you affliction spec so well ignore your low crit which in fairness has been sacrificed for pretty nice spell damage given what raids you have had access to.

You have some odd gem choices which would be better placed on giving you hit, (dmg + sta and dmg + haste would be better spent on dmg + hit or pure hit unless they are there to activate your meta gem) even as affliction something like 40% of your dps comes from shadowbolts in raids so you need to make sure they arent missing every time you cast them, now you have riding crop equipped at the moment, so your hit is 85, that is 117 off hit cap for a warlock, thats gonna hurt your dps quite a bit. You also have medallion of the alliance equipped, what two trinkets do you normally use ?

At the moment you probably do need 5/5 suppression to make sure your dots dont get resisted, but with more hit youll be able to move those around and have an even more dps / utility build.

Id like to hear what you think about all that before I take this any further, you definately did the right thing applying as affliction though, ive seen plenty of warlocks at your gear level try and apply as destruction which they clearly wouldnt pull off.

As for the warlock who replied to you before look up Blackvice on the armory. Though he has gone SL / SL spec for the weekend by the looks of things.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Velzer

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:52 pm

at the moment i got the Insignia and Quagmirran's Eye, though im working on replaceing the
insignia with Timbal's Focusing Crystal (Running MgT heroic like a mad man atm Mad ).

And eventually i will be replaceing Quagmirran's Eye with the Icon of the Silver Crescent.

as for the funky gems they will be replaced immediately. (the + haste one i had just forgot i had really ) tongue

The specc i got is nothing i've taken from some web page because they said it was good. It's built by me but it has got room for improvements ofc.
Back to top Go down
Velzer

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:40 pm

I thought i'd better tell you that i got in the guild "Frostmourne keepers" so for now i withdraw my application, though i thank you for takeing your time and looking at it santa
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:25 am

No problem at all mate take care and have fun :-D
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Velzer the Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Velzer the Warlock   Velzer the Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velzer the Warlock
Page 1 of 1