Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cinba would like to join your guild.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cinba

Cinba would like to join your guild. Empty
PostSubject: Cinba would like to join your guild.   Cinba would like to join your guild. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:05 pm

In Character

Character Name: Cinba

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in Teldrassil where i was born, exploring with many friend night elfs growing my age so i could explore furth more into the world and cross the deadly fears of the horde.

Do you have any family: My family died when the evil horde decided to come wipe out the night elfs, i had to hide in my mums wardrobe so they couldn't find me, i was peeking through the gaps and had to witness my own family get murdered.

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to the family i call now which is the alliance, I respect everyone and i don't get offended easy. My aim is to make as many friends as possible and have fun, and also i need to get my revenge on the evil horde for murdering my family.

Also i pray down to the queen Tyrande Whisperwind who is our god, basically the ruler of the night elfs, hopefully one day i will get married to her as i find her rather sexy.

What are your religious views: I worship the ancients who also helped protect our lands and help fight the horde off, it was a tough battle.

How do you feel about the Horde: They made me quite angry to be honest, they killed my family. But i find them rather smart tho, but you do get the odd dumb one every now and then.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to have a good time, Learn new and enjoyable things in the world, explored new places with new friends and hopefully get our revenge on the horde.

How do you feel about Genocide: I wonder what it would be like, just wiping another species out of the world. We could live in peace then.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Hmm i guess not. I more into the nature side, I like shift shaping my self and doing funny dances.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male / Female: Male

Character Class: Night Elf Druid

Character Level: 45

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced : advanced as i live in the UK and have been born here.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced : Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Cinba

Please explain your choice of talents: My choice was feral, So i could be a good tank and brake down the doors of the horde city's!

Please list your previous guilds if any: At the moment i am in the guild " Darkness is my strength" but i will be leaving that guild the next time i log in.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I have never raided before, but i would like to learn and experience new things.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I am not sure yet.

How long have you been playing THIS character: Just over a month now

How often do you play: Every day basically, but will be starting college next week, so mostly 3 days a week at night, and two days a week mostly in the day and night.

What Add Ons do you use: Questhelper, Combat text and a auctionhouse addon

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused:

Because i was in a group with one of you members doing a instance, They seemed really friendly and helpful! So i asked about the guild, and it seems like a guild of my dreams! Friendly, active and eventful! So they told me to sign up here.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I am not sure
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Re: Cinba would like to join your guild.   Cinba would like to join your guild. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:38 pm

It was me he raided with. He is a nice guy willing to see new things, I'd give him a go :-)
Back to top Go down
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: Cinba would like to join your guild.   Cinba would like to join your guild. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Its a good application well accept you as a member in preparation for the expansion.
Back to top Go down
Cinba

PostSubject: Re: Cinba would like to join your guild.   Cinba would like to join your guild. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Thank you very much, This is very exciting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinba would like to join your guild.   Cinba would like to join your guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cinba would like to join your guild.
Page 1 of 1