Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to return, in a new form.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drihten

I would like to return, in a new form. Empty
PostSubject: I would like to return, in a new form.   I would like to return, in a new form. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:11 pm

In Character

Character Name: Drihten

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: Physically: 37, Spiritually: undefined hundreds.

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: The land you now call and see Nagrand.

Do you have any family: No.

Who are you loyal to: The wolf spirit.

What are your religious views: I believe every person has a spirit, and that spirit is directly bound to another force or spirit, usually an animal.
As such that spirit lives on and gains knowledge through those animals, thus forming a cycle of rebirth.

How do you feel about the Horde: I remain impassive to their presence, until they harm myself or someone I care about. Swift action would then be taken.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: To be reunited with some old friends, make some new ones and stand by their side anywhere I can.

How do you feel about Genocide: The method of such an act is disgustingly primitive, though the reason behind it cannot be judged merely by myself, since I do not see things from the perspective of the person(s) behind it.
All views must be taken to account. That's not to say I wouldn't put a stop to it if i felt it to be a wrong doing.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Demons are an unnatural force, wherever they are found... I tend to...disagree, with unnatural.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Shaman

Character Level: Currently 72

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking):Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I enjoy smashing enemies to bits with Windfury crits, I also find it to be the most efficient to level with. The Feral Spirit talent also reinforces my characters attitude and past.

Please list your previous guilds if any:
I've been in the Exiles before as Tylarin, a druid.
I had a stint in Incarna before they split.
Frostmourne Keepers and Enigma were a few other guilds.

Please list your previous raid experience if any:
Ony, MC, ZG, Kara, Gruul, ZA.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:
I'd guess that Triksy would.
Isshin too.

How long have you been playing THIS character:
/played says 5 days 4 hours.
Me and a friend used triple xp from the invite a friend system upon my return.

How often do you play:
As much as I can. I work at a pub part time, usually in evenings and the evenings tend to change each week, but i spend most of the day, and early morning on those nights anyway!

What Add Ons do you use:
Currently: Flototem Bar, Omen

Why are you joining the guild: Social / Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Can't say I've measured it with this character as he's new and went straight through and from Outland to Northrend.
Back to top Go down
YARRRRR

PostSubject: Re: I would like to return, in a new form.   I would like to return, in a new form. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 pm

I must say Im biased in saying that i vouch for Ty and would like him back. xD!
although i know loads happened in the past... past is past ^^ and it has been a while since that time and i believe we have grown and matured since then.

I have actually played with this new shammy of his last night with jooney and must say he knows his shizz ^^

Good luck Luke Hope u make it back in!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to return, in a new form.   I would like to return, in a new form. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:16 am

I dont see any harm in you coming back you slack basterd.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Drihten

PostSubject: Re: I would like to return, in a new form.   I would like to return, in a new form. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:26 am

Haha, how very kind of you!
The only reason i'm slack is cos i've started a new account!
Also, 73 now! :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to return, in a new form.   I would like to return, in a new form. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to return, in a new form.
Page 1 of 1