Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vali lvl 80 DK apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vali lvl

vali lvl 80 DK apply Empty
PostSubject: vali lvl 80 DK apply   vali lvl 80 DK apply Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:19 am

You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character

Character Name: ValĂ­

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 22, same as zinki, my subordinate.

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: It was in gnomeregan. Zinkii and I are twins!

Do you have any family: Zinkii might have forgotten, but I'm his long lost twin brother! Theh evil one tho:(

Who are you loyal to: Prune!:O

What are your religious views: oO

How do you feel about the Horde: .....pawnroxzors etc...just gank even if they are lvl 4

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Heroix en dungeons everyday!

How do you feel about Genocide: I don't

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I would have said hogger but thats kinda old nowadays:(

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: 19.0.52/ blood.unholy! pvp/dps spec rly...but can tank heroix!:O or some of em:D

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I did MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, KZ, TK, BT 5/9, MH, Naxx10 man some bosses, Naxx 25 some bosses. Vault heroic and non heroic. Sorry I cannot remember exactly which bosses.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Doberman, and Pruneh!

How long have you been playing THIS character: I started this a while after wotlk

How often do you play: too much I'm affraid:(

What Add Ons do you use: Quite some, cba to put them all here:P

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member. But I am also intrested in raiding.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I can't tell to be honest I haven't been to that many Raids during WotlK. Though I know the DPS rotation of my class in PvE spec and my current spec.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: vali lvl 80 DK apply   vali lvl 80 DK apply Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:46 am

Could you log out in dps gear please.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Doberman

PostSubject: Re: vali lvl 80 DK apply   vali lvl 80 DK apply Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:58 pm

I dont know why he put our names down :S but he's actually on our ignore list so we cant say we would vouch for him >.< sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vali lvl 80 DK apply   vali lvl 80 DK apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vali lvl 80 DK apply
Page 1 of 1