Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paktani

Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Empty
PostSubject: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:55 pm

In Character

Character Name: Paktani

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 25

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: I was born in Darnassus, grown by druids and addressed to the nature protection and balance.

Do you have any family: No

Who are you loyal to: Elune and Malfurion Stormrage

What are your religious views: Elune and Malorne give us the strenght to fight the darkness

How do you feel about the Horde: The Orcs must pay for the Cenarius's slain!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I would like to gain strenght, and a way to retake what Horde stole to us.

How do you feel about Genocide: If the Genocide means to make a thing back to justice, well , it will be part of the Balance.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No Demon with me.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 25

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Paktani

Please explain your choice of talents: pve restoration with a secondary target to build a feral gear.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Sangiovese Raiders (Italian), Cavalieri Oscuri (Italian an current guild)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: After my respec in Restoration i done Vault of Archavon (both 10 an 25), several dungeons in heroic of northrend, almost all tbc (normal and heroic) an original wow dungeons. But not others raid (10-25-40 men) because my old spec (feral dps not enough equipped)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I have played with some of them, but as casual player.. never spoken about the application.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 11 months

How often do you play: 3 Hours each day an a little more in the week-end

What Add Ons do you use: Quick Heal, QuestHelper (disabled in raids) , Cartographer, Recount, Deadly Boss Mods

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: i have changed some equip (from off-spec drops) from the last time that i measured the DPS. If needed a feral dps i can do a quick respec and check for it (with a target at your choice).

Last edited by paktani on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put wrong tags (will result in a empty post even if the post exists))
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Application being processed, I have to say i am a little concerned about your gear, you do still need quite a bit of work, particularly your spell power is quite low though you have stuck at least basic enchants on most your gear that you can do so I like that you are making the effort.

Also how basic is your english ? Its very important that you are able to understand us on vent and ideally able to communicate back to us.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
paktani

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Well, my current guild has very few resources to offer, like enchanting, raiding and so on. The gear its not good an i know it, but its going better every time i can go in some heroic. Actually i am storing Hemblem of Heroic to replace one of the weakest piece with some "of Vanquisher" Items (t7 level 200 if i am correct). This is the mai reason for a change of guild. Unluckly i am in a guild made if young people, most of them are not capable of understand english nor abbreviations, and at the moment its difficult to go raiding with them.

For the spoken english, i can say Basic because its only a secondary language, but for work i was a technician in contact with german people (however english was the main language)
I put "Basic" since speak at the phone its more clear then on vent while playing.
I can however understand if who are speaking dont go too much quick.

At this moment and in this situation, i have to "grow up" with items and a bigger guild can be a help even without go in raid (heroic dungeons offer many stuff, and the guild member can offer professions)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok let me think about it tonight and ill get back to you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
paktani

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 pm

Take your time! Wink
Back to top Go down
paktani

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Hi Hiddenshadow, did you think about my application?
As a detail that i forgot to add the first time: i am not searching to be present in the end game dungeon and raids from the beginning, since i am aware that i am actually undergeared for big raids...

I have to add in the raid experience also The Obsidian Sanctum both 10 and 25 men (but we killed all the "miniboss".
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:57 pm

I'm very tempted to bring you in, mainly because i like stacking resto druids, but I have to admit I am a bit worried about being able to slot you into raids regularly, again though as you say you still need to gear up, and its always good to have healers around.

I think its worth giving it a go, it certainly wont hurt either of us to have you in the guild for a little while and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
paktani

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:12 pm

eh eh, if you want i can join to some kind of "test" session before a official invite. I am not in hurry, so i can do as you prefer Razz

From tomorrow afternoon to the next tuesday i will be avaiable from the first afternoon (due to the work shift)

If i am online feel free to whisper me if neeed whenever you want. Last time i was speaking with a gm about a loot issue while in violet hold cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild   Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paktani - Restoration Druid search for a bigger guild
Page 1 of 1