Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

well....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonchild

well.... Empty
PostSubject: well....   well.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:31 pm

First i would like to thank you all for inviteing me to raid with u, it was a pleasure, second yes I can change my talent spec...mana reg. is a bit to high and I lost some dps cose of that....it can be changed....but how bad my dps was, I dont know. and how good was I, well its up to you to judge that cose u have more expirience, that is for sure.
But I hope I will change things and get better, that is waht I really want and welltbh I would like to be a part of your guild, I have a lots of old friends in it.
imba huge dps is is nice to have ...but u cant count always on that for longer fights good mana reg. is nice to have....so far I didnt get that much chance to be in good raids...so maybe that is a reason cose I have that talent spec...and yes hit rating is low..but waht is a hit cap for Moonkins...I hope that I will change that soon.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

well.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: well....   well.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Well talk more in game or in the exile forum im happy with you coming aboard, speak to one of the officers for an invite if im not around.

Your dps in general was around 2-3k depending on the fight which is fine, just you can do more I will show you ;-).
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

well....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: New Applicants :: Application Area-
Jump to: