Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 pm

((First I would like to explain a few things OOC. As I have 4 lvl 80 characters,and I would like to join with any or all of them, I will at some questions answer for all 4 the questions. For the In Character questions however I will answer from the perspective from my Holy Priest, Tacky, as he has the richest history in RP. If there are any questions regarding any of my questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will gladly provide you with any information you deem needed.))

In Character:

Character Name:
Tacky Bucklestone (the priest formerly known as Corny Bucklestone)

Character Sex:
Male. I used to be female, but a nasty incident involving two malicious dragons and a staff kind off changed things. It doesn’t matter much to me though, the only thing that really changed is that my beard got a bit bigger.

Character Age:

Character Race:
Dwarf

What part of the world did you grow up in:
I grew up in the Exodar. Shortly after I was born in Kharanos, my parents moved to the crash site (and took me with them) to save and help the Draenei. My parents died shortly after. They got massacred by a vicious group of moonkins. The Draenei raised me as one of their own.

Do you have any family:
After my parents died, no. Not that I am aware of. It could be that I have some relatives near Ironforge, but as I only lived there as a baby and my parents didn’t live long enough to tell me, I don’t know.

Who are you loyal to:
The Dreanei and to stone.

What are your religious views:

I am a priest, Thus I guess I believe in something. Maybe if I were raised in Ironforge I could have believed in the ancient dwarven gods, but as that isn’t so, I am not sure what to believe anymore.

How do you feel about the Horde:
They taste good.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:
I hope to find a group of friendly people that will listen to my chatter, and help me to extend my greatest deeds.

How do you feel about Genocide:
Genocide? Involving critters, fine. Involving horde, fine. Involving me… only for a good purpose.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:
Definitely not.

Out of Character Information

Magreet (pls call me Maggy)

Real Age:
24 (well, almost)

Real Sex: Male / Female
Female

Character Class:
Holy priest (Tacky), Ret paladin (Pickles), Blood tank DK (Wince), Survival Hunter (Charmeine), lvl 70 and going up mage (Maggylicious!)

Character Level:
80,80,80,80,70 and counting

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced
good/advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced
good/advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

TACKY:

PICKLES:

WINCE:

CHARMEINE:

Please explain your choice of talents:
Holy Tacky: I love healing on a priest, and i found out that for raiding, holy is the best way for me to go, with a few talents in disc for the extra mana regen and fort buff.

Retri Pickles: I dont like healing on a pally, and as i have a DK tank, i specced pickles retri. It is nice DPS.

Blood Tank Wince: I love blood. It heals me. I tried, but can't tank properly in other specs. I have a load of talents in unholy, but that mainly because i love corpse explosion!

Survival Charmeine: Survival is currently the best DPS for hunters.

Please list your previous guilds if any:
Gonna be a lot, ill skip a few for ya: The Pirates Who say Yarr, Liberi Fatali, Echoes (NOT of Lordaeron) Vendetta, Vitality

Please list your previous raid experience if any:
Most of the content in WOTLK. In TBC I did all except SWP. (before them nerfs). Only didnt do malygos 25 and 3 drakes up OS yet.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:
I guess... I know a few of you. And i like alex! some of you will remember me, some of you wont, i guess... i once applied before, the day before TBC came out. With a real mindblowing application for maggylicious the pirate-mage ^^

How long have you been playing THIS character:
Been playing Charmeine the longest, but Pickles and Tacky the most. and Maggylicious, ofzourse. but she is 70 and doesnt count.

How often do you play:
I used to play days on end. Now ive got a fulltime job so i dont play during the day. I play in the evenings and the weekends. !st of may im goin to move closer to work, zo ill have more time to play then.

What Add Ons do you use:

I have about 32 of em. The most important: Omen, Recount, Dr. damage, Pallypower, Pom-tracker, uhhhh and some more i dont remember the names of Smile

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play FocusedI love to raid. I love to be casual (but not too much) and i like RP.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
On Pickles in 25 man naxx i do a good 3.5K. on Charmeine, who isnt as good geared, 2.5K.

PS. In the preview the links to the armory dont show. If they also dont show if i post this, im sorry, but you'll have to look me up manually :p
Back to top Go down
BRollie!

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 am

i say GET THIS GIRL in!!

shes gr8 a good laugh and knew hows to play all her chars.... but im better ofc Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:35 am

I seem to recall Maggy being a terrible mage to be honest.

Good effort on the application though I would have liked the armory links.

I guess talk to Levathian and see if hes interested in trialing one of your characters as a raid main.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 am

No im thinking of another mage with a similar name not this, this gnome is imba.
Back to top Go down
Maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:24 am

Well, I did try to post them armory links but somehow they dont show up when i post it! I really don't know why, but i tried!

lets see if a can now..

Can you see links above?
Back to top Go down
maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:25 am

grrr.... Why aint it working!

I am even using the link button :/
Back to top Go down
maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:28 am

Ah well, no armory links here then. Hidden, I have sent you a PM and i think they do show up there. cheers
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:32 pm

Ok I can see them in the pm.

Really good effort towards gearing up 4 toons to be honest.

You still need to speak to Levathian in game, to sort out what he wants you to put forward as your main raiding toon, and to set up a trial run.

Should be good.
Back to top Go down
maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

okay, i will do that.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope to see you soon ingame.

~Maggy
Back to top Go down
maggy

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:25 pm

By the way, after talking to Levathian we agreed on trying my retribution paladin in one of your raids. But now i see on your webpage that you are in need of healers (and not paladins!) and ranged dps!

Just to make sure, i can also provide in those, with my holy priest tacky, and my hunter, charmeine. For me, it doesn't matter much with whom i am playing although i am kind of tired of tanking. But you dont seem to need a tank anyways, so...

Anyway, since i also saw in the post of the rogue that applied after me, that you dont want anymore melee dps... Please consider the options and tell me what character you could use most, because i would hate to hear you don't need anymore melee dps, while i also can provide the classes you do need, according to your webpage!

~Love, Maggy

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Again its upto Lev but I think we run with way too much melee as it is, that said a ret pally is probably one that if we were going to take melee would be better, as more replenishment and 3% dmg increase.

Personally I would prefer to see you on your holy priest or on your DK as a tank.
Back to top Go down
Lev

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Tbh the decision was made because we lack a good blanket of replenishment in the raid and we lack the increased damage buff at the moment. I think that you said that Pickles is currently your best geared character and so i thought we'd have a go with that to start off with. I mean if you get accepted into the guild I see no reason why the rest of your characters can't join aswell.

If you'd prefer to try out on another character instead then message me ingame asap and i'll go have a run through of your armory and look at gear and things and see if they would fit into a current raid setup.

Lev
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm

Ive spoken to Maggy and afaik she WANTS to play on her pally, so its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1