Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacuna

Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Empty
PostSubject: Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc   Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:03 am

PostSubject: *************** Application Template. ********************** Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:30 am
You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character

Character Name: Lacuna

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 21

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Duskwood

Do you have any family: My parents are gone but I have a sister

Who are you loyal to: Myself

What are your religious views: There is no good and evil and there is no god, only the demons inside you.

How do you feel about the Horde: I leave them alone if they leave me alone

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Become more powerful

How do you feel about Genocide: Sometimes it's necessary to achieve your goals but I don't like it

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I don't worship demons, I control them.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 30

Real Sex: Male / Female

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Lacuna

Please explain your choice of talents: My affliction specc was just a tryout that worked okay on bosses but my other specc 0/40/31 has more dps overall so that's what I use. It's based on fire damage with high crits of conflagrate and decimation.

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Exiles(Yes, I'm an ex), Hide and Seek, Avatars of Torment

Please list your previous raid experience if any: All TBC content, all pre-Ulduar and OS+2, first and second boss in Ulduar.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I'm not sure since I haven't talked to anyone but let them come forth Wink

How long have you been playing THIS character: 103 days game-time

How often do you play: Almost everyday

What Addons do you use: Recount, Omen

Why are you joining the guild: To be part of a good raiding guild and to progress to end-game.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: About 3.3k
Back to top Go down
Lacuna

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc   Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:25 am

I would like to add that I know Magdushka, Shrewling, Senuseret, Triksy, Electrica, Unara and Drinu if it helps and I will do my best to make this time a better one than the last. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc   Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:43 am

I actually do like you Lacuna so im not going to say anything about last time.

What I will say is at the moment we are bursting from the seams with dps, in my opinion your dps would need to be exceptional to be considered, which whilst your dps is ok it would be in the bottom end spectrum of our current dps, which given how many people we have signing up for raids at the moment, just means you wouldn't get to see action which isn't what you want.

If we took any dps in at the moment it would be ranged but I would want them doing 5k+ reliably on fights like patch.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Lacuna

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc   Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:59 pm

I see, I wouldn't really want to be a backup so I have to agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc   Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacuna Warlock Dual Specc
Page 1 of 1