Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lonicera

Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Empty
PostSubject: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

In Character

Character Name: Lonicera Bournei

Character Sex: I’m female; as I should certainly hope is obvious from looking at me.

Character Age: Unable to answer. I realised that counting had little point when my physical form doesn’t change a great deal from century to century.

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: Near Farahlon, Draenor. I believe the post-shattering name is Netherstorm, Outland but individuals would do well to not use such a name near me.

Do you have any family: None

Who are you loyal to: It is a question of what rather than who. I am loyal to the Light; its compassion and ability to relieve suffering are what guide my every deed. I am loyal to it because it is a constant, it transcends the whim of mortals.

What are your religious views: I am loyal to a core set of principles that I believe are engrained within the very essence of the Holy Light of Creation. My eternity shall be dedicated to the progression of joy, purity, understanding, love, trust, and order.

How do you feel about the Horde: They are a political irrelevancy to me, a petty faction that lesser races perpetuate due to their inability to see that further conflict can only serve to eternally generate more anger. Forgiveness is the appropriate cycle breaker in this instance. My view of the Alliance is the same.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to achieve freedom primarily; a freedom to utilise my skills and insights in order to thwart those that would bring further suffering into existence should they be permitted to continue along their path.

How do you feel about Genocide: Having witnessed, and been subject to, the will of a race determined to exterminate I can only state that I find it abhorrent. I am a servant of the Light, I see the potential in every soul so such indiscriminate, incalculable destruction that presumes every unique individual is the same irrespective of age or belief repels all I am.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I consider such a question offensive. Of course not.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: I’m 20, although I wouldn’t blame people for thinking I’m 5. ^^

Real Sex: Female

Character Class: Priestess

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Lonicera

Please explain your choice of talents: I just adore healing, ever since I heard about WoW and the many roles that exist I’ve wanted to be a healer. Me finds something just a wee bit therapeutic about watching those lil heal bars go back up so that other people can carry on having fun.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Eapness, my memory is a teeny tiny bit bad. I think I was in Astral Flame and Intra Vires pre-WoTLK with some truly wuffwee people but I’ve been in The Covenant since I came back to the game.

If anybody would like me to explain my reasons for no longer being there then I’ll gladly help in any way I can but would greatly appreciate it if I can do that in private. It’s a family I care for no matter what so wouldn’t want to spread sensitive, internal stuffies.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I’m not too experienced really; Naxx 10 every week since I hit 80, been to Naxx 25 quite a few times, and PuGs to VoA and Sarth 10/25 each weeky. I’m afraid the population of TC prevented anything more than that.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Eap, I don’t think so.

How long have you been playing THIS character: I’ve been playing since November 2007 I believe.

How often do you play: I play most days, my life is a tad devoid of interesting stuffies at the moment.

What Add Ons do you use: Bartender, Clique, Grid, Pitbull, and Quartz. There are obvious utility and raid necessities like Elkano’s Buff Bars, Power Auras, MSBT, Auctioneer, Omen, DBM, etc too though.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
Well I’m greatly hoping that I can provide all three in time. I can’t promise to get my roleplaying stuffies finished, they’re just projects that I prod and poke at occasionally but I’m hoping to help generate more on the realm soonies.

My primary reason is that I do want to experience content with a fun lil group of people now too. I watched the PTR feeds, read all the lil concepts, and see the sense of achievement and community people have when they work together to accomplish stuffies so would greatly love to be part of that.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: *giggles* I know this isn’t aimed at me, but I am very proud to say that I average 60 DPS on boss fights. Woohoo!
Back to top Go down
Nopio

Nopio

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 am

I haven't really seen Loni play as healer but I can provide a character witness to her being a wonderful player to meet. Just drop me a whisper.

PS. Kazz has disappeared for a few days Hidden I would lock your doors and windows.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:41 am

Really nice application I think you would be a good addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Levathia

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

I've invited you to our 25 man VoA on your calender. Hope you can sign.

Wednesday at around 20:00... invites start 19:45
Back to top Go down
Prune

Prune

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:03 pm

YAY LONI <3
Not that she'd need it but just for a bit of icing, here u go. /vouch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 pm

Massive vouch from me, kindest player on scarshield.

Good luck on your trial Loni.
Back to top Go down
Ele

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:23 am

loni... loni, ive met you somewhere but where scratch
Back to top Go down
Lev

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:35 am

Well i've had a chat with her and she seems very nice. Very nice attitude to raiding and seems friendly... not that that damn kenny *shakes fist* i know its going to be partly my decision in the end but i /vouch Razz
Back to top Go down
Zeku

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:18 pm

I might have wrote something in there Embarassed

Anyway, seems like many love you Smile
Back to top Go down
Zeku

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Zeku

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Gah! Can't log in here, so can't edit and wtf with the links Razz
Back to top Go down
Nopio

Nopio

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

only members of the forums can post links
Back to top Go down
Zeku

Zeku

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Lonicera

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:35 am

I apologise, but I’m afraid I’m going to have to withdraw this application. I really cannot apologise enough for wasting your time and energy like this, especially those of you that have shown me nothing but support and kindness.

The Exiles seems like a truly wonderful guild, one that I would love to be part of because of the amazing reputation it has on this server, the wonderful characters I know of from others, and because it has friends.

Sadly, me has friends in EoL. I didn’t want to encroach upon their space or presume to join, but I’ve been prodded and poked quite a few times since I made this application.

*sigh* I feel horrid for doing this to a clearly great family, especially before the VoA I signed up with (I wouldn’t leave you stuck for a healer, if you need it then I’ll still attend and obviously forgo any rolling in an attempt to make it up to you)... but my many friends there come first. I just didn't know they'd want me so close to them, I appreciate people like space a lot.

If I’d known immediately that they would want me joining then I wouldn’t have taken your time like this. Good luckies to you all, thank you for your time, and you will ALWAYS have my time if you need it since you’ve proven to me that I was right to think you’re communicative, empathetic people.

Last edited by Lonicera on Tue May 05, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:29 am

Noooooooooo we need another healing priest so badly :'-(
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess   Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonicera Holy/Disc Priestess
Page 1 of 1