Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astrall mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Astrall_

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:34 pm

In Character

Character Name:Astrall

Character Sex:Male

Character Age: 95

Character Race:Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in richness and wealth.

Do you have any family:No

Who are you loyal to: I'm only loyal to my mind

What are your religious views: Keeping it my self

How do you feel about the Horde: Since they dont touch me i dont feel anything about em.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Respectful,experienced and nice guild with same qualitied people.

How do you feel about Genocide:I always fight against Genocide

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:No

Out of Character Information

Real Age:32

Real Sex: Male / Female Male

Character Class:Mage

Character Level:80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking):Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking):Advanced

Link to your Armory Page

Please explain your choice of talents:i am using FFB talent becouse i think i am good in this talent

Please list your previous guilds if any:RMWP - Soulforge

Please list your previous raid experience if any:All in tbc and all in wotlk and all in clasical wow but Ahn'quiraj

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:well i i was arena'ing with Lokiist sometime but i dunno if he remembers me

How long have you been playing THIS character:3 years

How often do you play: everyday (but since i got a hard real life job sometime ive got a meeting week in that time i cant raid)

What Add Ons do you use:Scorchio2-decursive-omen-DBM

Why are you joining the guild: well i am raid focussed player but as i said before i am aiming a respectful and nice air in exiles so i am a social player aswell

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:3.8k
Back to top Go down
hasdor1

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Hm for everyone reading this, he tried to scam a guildy out of a moonshroud. Hm yes its true dont deny it.
Back to top Go down
digisoul

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:14 pm

I remeber you..60g for a moonshroud my mats and you tried to hearthstone -.- thank god that mob attacked you. that aside, id like to see how you are in raids
Back to top Go down
survival

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Im not too sure about this mooncloth incident, but you seem to be a decent player and we are a mage down i believe.
Back to top Go down
Astrall

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:31 pm

lol moonshroud scam ? just doing my job there . i always sell my CDs for 60g if people like it they buy if dont they dont buy and what is that HS u are telling Digisoul please be honest about that. i never do HS and steal you mats if i would like to steal i just log out or something.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:35 am

No thanks.

Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Astrall

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:59 am

if that denie coming from HS problem you should better ask you member to be honest about it if not thanks for attention.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Astrall wrote:
i never do HS and steal you mats if i would like to steal i just log out or something.

Im glad you just log rather than HSing cos your right HSing is tacky.
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:05 am

Isnt this Phlicks girlfriend..?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:16 am

Elena ?

I doubt it, she would have just whispered me in game.
Back to top Go down
Mags

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:28 pm

Eh.

Dont think Digi is a liar..
Back to top Go down
shrewlin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:36 am

Phlicks girlfriend is a druid called Astrall i think, didnt know she was elena too.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:56 am

may have spelt it wrong, shes not the mage in the menace.
Back to top Go down
Astrall

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:43 pm

Well i never steal something from a player...

I'm playing on this server for 3 years and none can say anything about such thing...
Back to top Go down
Mags

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:33 pm

Well thats a good point actually- maybe something dodgy happened and digi misunderstood, i really dont know, but I spoke to him and he also has very good geared resto druid (if i remember well..).
Anyway, its hiddens call.

I personally would give him a chance and take him for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:33 pm

Doesn't feel right to me, you went from Soulforge to Hide and Seek, that's a pretty massive jump down the raiding ladder, though of course you didn't do it willingly as you applied literally everywhere.

Whats the druid's name ?

You've been on the server for 3 years, but none of the other top end guilds where willing to take you in, and I don't really know you, doesn't feel right.

Maybe im just being massively harsh, but I remain unconvinced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astrall mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astrall mage   Astrall mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astrall mage
Page 1 of 1