Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding Rogue Fizzi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fizzi

Raiding Rogue Fizzi Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Rogue Fizzi   Raiding Rogue Fizzi Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:56 pm

First off, I'm currently on Runetotem (pure PvE realm) and looking to broaden my gameplay. I enjoy RP and have often done it all alone but soon gets dull.
I also really enjoy raiding. At the moment I am an officer in my casual raiding guild.. but It has gone quiet and there is no WPvP or RP to fill my time here. If accepted I will submit my transfer papers and Fizzi will take the first portal to your world.

In Character

Character Name: Fizzi Fonrick

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 22

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Eastern Kingdoms, believed to have been born in westfall before being fostered by gnomes, before being snatched to elwynn forest. Full bio is available if required.

Do you have any family: Not anymore. The argent are her only family now.

Who are you loyal to: The Alliance!

What are your religious views: That any Gods are long since deceased. All that remain are the evil twisted matter, split from the Gods upon destruction.

How do you feel about the Horde: They should be kept a close eye on. If they remain polite, Fizzi will walk by, with one hand on her weaponry. If they attack, then She will bring down the mark.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: A story.

How do you feel about Genocide: Whats the pay?

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No, but Fizzi does keep a daemon shackled with her at all times to protect her from retaliation from the demons she has slayed.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 22

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Fizzi

Please explain your choice of talents:
One is PvP one is PvE, both combat as It is far more interesting playstyle since the playstyle nerfs of HfB.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Tree hugging hippies (When I joined the raid group was formed and I could not break in and soon got left behind.)
Rebuff Slackers (current guild. Full of great people who I will miss sorely! however Raiding has dropped off to 1-3 bosses in one run of ulduar 10... no 25 mans anymore)

Also this realm has no world PvP (I enjoy the danger element in wintergrasp so farm there reguarly)
And no RP (as you see, I have a character crying out for someone to live their story alongside)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: BT, Naxx 10/25, OS 2d 10/25 Uld (first 4 bosses) 25/10

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:
No, but I hope this application is enough.
How long have you been playing THIS character:
65 days 5 hours 41 mins 59 seconds.. Give or take a few hours for grabbing drinks bios etc Smile
How often do you play:
Most nights and most of sunday.
What Add Ons do you use:
too many to name.
Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
All of the above. I would like to be a social person, adding plenty to chat. Raiding is my first love and would make as many nights as possible (usually free at about 20:00-20:30 untill finished) And finally I want to bring Fizzi to life.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
As you know this varies from fight to fight and buff to buff... but probably 5.5-6k would be a reasonable estimate in 25 man naxx (some fights push 8k)

So that is me, and if accepted i'll say my very difficult goodbyes to my great friends here on runetotem, and say hello to some new ones.
Back to top Go down
Banes

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rogue Fizzi   Raiding Rogue Fizzi Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:16 am

I thought it was a good app, he's nicely geared and seems nice enough... Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rogue Fizzi   Raiding Rogue Fizzi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:49 am

It is a good application but we really dont have room for any more melee at the moment im afraid.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rogue Fizzi   Raiding Rogue Fizzi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm

I want to get to know him :-( he's going to be my new Survival.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Rogue Fizzi   Raiding Rogue Fizzi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding Rogue Fizzi
Page 1 of 1