Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Priest Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alriss

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:40 pm

In Character

Character Name: Alriss Bright
Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 28

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Alriss grew up in Redridge where she lived with her Aunt and Uncle. She was called up to the cathedral of light to become a priestess to the light. She lived and studdied here for many years learning and honing her skills. When she graduated she traveled throughout the eastern kingdoms and into kalmdor to aid Stomwinds allies and to spread peace, hower she had little luck. She, with a few friends that she had met on trips out with the priesthood, join a guild of people dedecated to eradicating the most evil of threats to the alliance. She has recently entered the dingy corridors of Karazhan and the vast caves of Grull's Lair.

Do you have any family: Her Mother had died in child birth and her father, a blacksmith, had fell victim to the savage orcs in the north when he was out serhing for new minerals to use for the towns constant demand for his wares.

Who are you loyal to: Stomwind and secificly the cathedral, and ofcourse the light.

What are your religious views: "The light is the one and true faith", however she has begun to question if this is true as she has seen events that have made her doubt if it is the only spiritual being in azeroth.

How do you feel about the Horde: She has been told that they are a threat and should be delt with when needed. Alriss however prefers diplomacy to conflict, but she will and has helped with all her might when she is called apon to aid her riends and allies.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: alriss plans to aid her allies and stomwind by dismateling any danger to her beloved Stomwind and the alliance, but also find new friends and trustworthy allies.

How do you feel about Genocide: Unneccary and can be avioded.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Alriss is a priestess of the light and as such has been taught to kill and dispise those who are or worship demons. However one of her friends has a long history with them and she could not bring herself to dispise or report him to the authortories.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19 today! Smile

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: priest-holy

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Alriss

Please explain your choice of talents: At the moment im speced for pvp, with blessed resilliance e.t.c. But i spec for improved devine spirit for PvE, taking all of the normal talents and then down to empowered healing in holy, again taking all the normal talents.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Darnassus Sentinels, ravencrest Wardens, Ascendancy.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: All of Kara, Gruul, tries on Void Reaver.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Quil i hope, and possibly anyone who has grouped with me.

How long have you been playing THIS character: erm not sure..reasonably long half a year maybe.

How often do you play: This is where the problem occurs, I'm currently at uni and cant access wow from there. But I'm on whenever i can get home, which is every holiday, easter, christmas etc and a few random weekends here and there. I realise this is by no way idea, but I asked Quil about it and he recomended i apply and explain the circumstances.

What Add Ons do you use: DeadlyBossMod, Currently changing Ui mods to help with healing and KTM, might have missed a few.

Why are you joining the guild: When i get home from uni id like somewhere to raid as aposed to just pvp lots. I'd also be active on the forums as i can access them from Uni Smile

I realise my activity problem is by no way ideal, but i hope that when i do get to raid i'll make up for it.

Thank you for your time Smile
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 4:32 am

RP side of things seems in order, though im unsure about our amount of healers in raids.. feels like we have enough in my opinion, but you will have to wait for someone with more insight on our healer / priest situation, and happy birthday Razz
Back to top Go down
Alriss

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 5:51 am

hehe cheers Smile well like i said id only really be available on holidays/weekends, and ive never known an extra healer to be abad thing, but hey see how it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 6:52 am

you seem sound speak to an officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Kafira

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:18 pm

Has any one invited Alriss yet and gone through stuff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest Application   Priest Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest Application
Page 1 of 1