Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darec

Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile   Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:07 pm

In Character

Character Name: Darec (Formerly Nairod)

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 30

Character Race: Male

What part of the world did you grow up in: I was born in Lordaeron but was forced to flee when the Scourge invaded the lands, I spent the rest of my childhood growing up in Stormwind learning to wield the powers of the Holy Light as to heal my fellow allies

Do you have any family: My parents were slayed by the masses of undead that over ran the city, it was the priests of the Northshire Abbey that took me in and raised me

Who are you loyal to: The Alliance and The Light

What are your religious views: That The Light has a purpose for everyone in this world and that it guides us to be the best that we can be.

How do you feel about the Horde: Roasted Tauren Steak is very Healthy

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Destroying all the dangers that plague our world.

How do you feel about Genocide: If the means Justify the End then hell yes

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I am healer of the Holy Light the only demons I worship are preferably deep fried.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Holy Paladin

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

sorry i seem to be having trouble with pasting the link (i dont see the link when i go in preview of my post) sorry for the trouble causes but as an over view i have 1300+ healing 19% spell crit (24% holyspells) 8.5k HP 10.5k mana

Please explain your choice of talents: 43/18/0 Holy as to be a primary healer in pve and the use of improved concentration aura to give an edge in pvp against silencing opponents

Please list your previous guilds if any: Deaths Last Stand

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Have done Kara many times, Gruul's lair once, (and MC in pre TBC)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Draké, Raziel (who knows me as nairod), Mahony (who knows me as nairod)

How long have you been playing THIS character: almost 2 years

How often do you play: Almost every day if not every day

What Add Ons do you use: Titan Panel, Deadly boss mods, KTM threat meter

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile   Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 5:05 am

Ok well give you a trial speak to an officer in game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Level 70 Holy Paladin looking to join the ranks of The Exile
Page 1 of 1