Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Exiles Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nazthero

My Exiles Application Empty
PostSubject: My Exiles Application   My Exiles Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:12 pm

Hey guys here is my application for guild membership-

In Character

Character Name: Naztheros

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 29

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: I do not possess memories of my youth, i lost my long term memory when my entire family was slautered by orcs when i was 4, i was taken to the monestary in goldshire where the kindly priests took me in and found that i possessed the gift of the holy light.

Do you have any family: No, they were massacred by rampaging orcs when i was 4 years of age

Who are you loyal to: I owe my allegiance to the high king of Stormwind, whom i would give my very life to defend.

What are your religious views: I serve the light with my divine gifts.

How do you feel about the Horde: I believed all horde to be nothing but mindless animals, until i actually came across them when i had the might to defend my people with terminal intensity. Thus i found that the horde are far from the ravaging beasts that most people believe them to be. I also believed them to be incapable of honor as we define it, again i was wrong. When i was sent to the world known as outland through the dark portal, i found allies where before i found only enemies. The horde in outland sacrifice many hundreds of their finest warriors every day to stem the tide of demons. But still many horde persist in murdering and slautering whole families back on Azeroth, its a strange mix, just like light has dark....

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I wish to join my comrades in arms for the greater good of the Alliance

How do you feel about Genocide: I know what it feels like to have it done to you so i think wiping out a whole race of people is a bit on the heavy side.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Hmmm let me check *pats self down* uhh ohh i have some kind of DoT on me that is slowly turning my into a demon *casts divine shield* phew that was a close one.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 21

Real Sex: Male / Female: Male

Character Class: Holy paladin

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Native english speaker

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I chose to go full healing to get the most out of that spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Order of Burning Dawn

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: My old guild leader Samaswords / samasquest

How long have you been playing THIS character: 62 days, 11 hours

How often do you play: 5 hours a day minimum

What Add Ons do you use: atlas loot enhanced, cartographer

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member for sure and any pvp if you guys are into that.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: n/a

Thanks for your time and consideration. I look forward to you're reply.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

My Exiles Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Exiles Application   My Exiles Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:05 pm

Very nice thank you for applying I really like your application see you in game.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

My Exiles Application
Page 1 of 1