Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

will be reso driud

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raneem

will be reso driud Empty
PostSubject: will be reso driud   will be reso driud Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:00 pm

First, I want u to know that I stated the game 2 years ago, here I have 70 druid, & 61 tank pala, then made a rogue in another server with my IRL friends, with that rogue I did literally every thing u can do in the game ( in out land ), got champ of naru title, nether drek mount, tons of gold & Badges, some glad S3 gear, BT attunment & we killed the 1st boss there, & Exalted every where, so I was thinking about make a new char, but I found leveling is so boring, so I switched to play with my druid here again.

In Character

Character Name: Raneem

Character Sex: F

Character Age:

Character Race: NE

What part of the world did you grow up in:

Do you have any family:

Who are you loyal to:

What are your religious views:

How do you feel about the Horde: shot first, then ask later

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: wanna try the healing thing in raids, coz I was Tank & dps in raids, so I just wanna heal single target, 1 click all the time, smoking & slaking around.

How do you feel about Genocide: if they r not us,, its ok.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Twisted Evil

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 30

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: druid

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good, with few spelling problems

Link to your Armory Page:
for my driud !! u dont wanna c that, I bought some Sta & +healing green gear from the AH & doing BGs all the time to get glad s1 healing gear, but u can check my rogue, coz I did put all my experience in the game in that char, & I mean, If I could do it there, I can do it here
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=%C3%9Fsandra%C3%9F

Please explain your choice of talents:
umm, I was feral till 60 (b4 TBC), then become spl dmg Moonkin (afer TBC), & now wanna be a healer, sooo for raids will be
but now I am
(moon fire spamer, spell interrupter, BGs buffer & healer) till I get my glad S1 set

Please list your previous guilds if any: was in grudge, b4 I leave the server

Please list your previous raid experience if any: b4 TBC: only MC & few bosses in ZulGarab, after TBC: ZA, Kara, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK, MH(4/5), BT only the first boss few days ago.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: dont think so

How long have you been playing THIS character:

How often do you play: server time, from 2 pm to 1 am every day, but I raid with my rogue from 7pm every day except friday & saturday.

What Add Ons do you use: Atlas, Bongos2, DBM, MobInfo, Omen, SW_Stats, Titan or FU bar, XPerl, XRS ( coz I am a raid assistant, have macros to marks tagets for tanks, hunters, CC, & meles, arrange blessings among the palas, check buffs ) also I am meles class leader.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

I think first I will be Social, till I get my healing gear & till we finsh BT in the other server, then I can raid here, coz I will only join raids with my rogue @ MH & BT, so I skip there SSC (still need T5 legs) & TK & other low levels raids.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
only locks can beat me with their seeds, NERF LOCKS

P.S. tried to post some links, but didnt work !!
Back to top Go down
Bottom B

will be reso driud Empty
PostSubject: Re: will be reso driud   will be reso driud Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 9:36 pm

Try filling in the In character information about your character and its progress. Where did you grow up (in Azeroth), what about your family and such. As its an RP server, you should really consider changing your application and add some RP into it Smile
Back to top Go down
Raneem

will be reso driud Empty
PostSubject: Re: will be reso driud   will be reso driud Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:42 am

yeah , u right !!

quite time in PVP server !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

will be reso driud Empty
PostSubject: Re: will be reso driud   will be reso driud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will be reso driud
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: Application Results :: Failed-
Jump to: