Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kifik

Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one) Empty
PostSubject: Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)   Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 8:55 pm

In Character

Character Name: Kifik

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 26

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in Dun Morogh as gnomeregan has been evacuated long ago my birth, and as a gnome, i always had to face jokes dwarves did to me. That made me invulnerable to verbal attacking of any kind. I always dreamt about a fantasy land, and that dream came true when i first saw Nagrand.

Do you have any family: Well, my father died when I was 5 years old, my mom is very old now, and takes care of me and my 5 brothers (yes, new brother every year, ..) XD

Who are you loyal to: High Tinker Mekkatorque

What are your religious views: I am atheistic, learned to believe just in myself. I believe to the power of friendship, love, but also hatred.

How do you feel about the Horde: As i learned when i was a child, they are malicious, so i decided to be malicious even more !!! And i chose a path of a rogue.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to finally find a place where others appreciate my skills, and where i can appreciate the others.

How do you feel about Genocide: With powers these worlds we live in have, i dont believe anthing like this could happen... if so, what can be done about that? Anyways, i won't participate in any such act.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No, i am pure blood and flesh...but i surely have some respect for them. My best friend Gata is one of them.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 20

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 67

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: I like being sneaky and hidden so my choose was very clear.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Cenarion Serpents

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Unfortunately none

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Yes (Magdushka, Markis / Gata)

How long have you been playing THIS character: 1 and a half month

How often do you play: I am nearly a nolifer so ... maybe 10 hours a day, when i have time.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, SW Stats, Titan Bar, Ventrilo, Atlas Loot Enhanced, Bagnon, Cartographer, Equip compare, Group calendar, Hemlock, Nature Enemy Casting Bar, Rating Buster, Scrolling combat text, X-perl, ... and some more ...

Why are you joining the guild: I wanna meet new friends, help each other and be with some of my real life friends who are in your guild too. (Magdushka & Markis (Gata))

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: -
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)   Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:11 am

approved for Black Watch only.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Kifik

PostSubject: Re: Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)   Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:31 am

Thank You a lot, i hope you wont be disappointed by me Wink See you all in the game. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)   Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kifik - lvl 67 Rogue (the sneaky one)
Page 1 of 1