Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nopio

Nopio

*Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Empty
PostSubject: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 4:39 pm

In Character

*notices he has your attention and starts to speak in a cool but excitable voice*

"Greetings All My name is Nopio Fizzlebang, Nop to my friends I’m 32 don’t look a day older than 21 in my opinion and I would very much like to join you in your quest for knowledge. I am currently a Fire mage but I am willing to retrain how you see fit ((although my frost kit will not be as good)). Found outside an air vent of Gnomeregan just after High Tinker Mekkatorque ordered the release of the city's radioactive waste tanks, My parents where turned into lepers due to only having enough time to save me. I was found by a group of gnomish rescue workers and taken to the Ironforge mystic ward by Juli Stormkettle and raised in the ways of arcane magic. Many years later after careful study I set out into the World of Azeroth to make a name for myself, along the way I befriended the Night Elves Waluin and Krokoo who warned me of the dangers of Arcane power and Engineering. Myself unlike most gnomes I now steer away from the use of Engineering after some accidents with Rocket boots which involved one burnt robe which I’m still very sorry for waluin and 2 weeks in the Ironforge Physicians *looks around to check no doctors are sneaking up on him with needles or weird dwarven medicine, Then an Evil grin appears on his face* however the odd fel reaver is particulary interesting.

Do you have any family: Unfortunately no direct family alive today or so I believe, However if you ever want to know where I got my surname from simply wander into Tinkertown there you will find a vendor selling all my merchandise. My surname was obtained at the ripe old age of 22 through the use of Explosives being used to make any from rocket boots to fireworks.

Who are you loyal to: For Gnomeregan! For the Alliance! For Science and Engineering!

What are your religious views: Like most gnomes I do not follow the light, although I do respect the ideas of its being.

How do you feel about the Horde: I find them absolutely fascinating I mean look at those Tauren things! They are cows! That can communicate! In my opinion more action must be taken to Study these creatures primitive nature and capabilities *nods*

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I wish to aid in the conquering of new lands and uncharted territories and to make many new friends along the way

How do you feel about Genocide: I believe that it is a countless waste of life and should not be an option to be considered likely. However it may only be a last resort.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: *shakes head* I have my respects for warlocks but would never worship a demon. Unless it’s the Demon of Gnomish Cookies and Pie *nods*

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced (i triez noot to rites likez this!!11) Razz

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Nopio

Please explain your choice of talents: 10 points in Arcane Talents (Very important whilst CCing that you polymorph the Target first time without any trouble therefore I chose these talents to Reduce the Chance the spell is resisted and also Threat reduction reduces the likelihood the mob with continue to attack you once it is ready to be targeted. Also Clear casting was also chosen as it make 1:10 spells damage spells free making your mana last longer), 48 points in Fire (As fire does more damage than frost and as I’m a Fire mage it is crucial to get the most out of every fireball without sacrificing too much threat or mana there for I selected this fire build as in my opinion it is most beneficial) and finally 3 points in Frost (This improves the general effectiveness of my Fire spells due to increase mana efficiency from not having them resisted and having them generally cost less)

Please list your previous guilds if any: Ascendancy, Ravencrest Wardens, Survivors of Azshara and The Fourth Legacy.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: downed All bosses in Karazhan, Gruul’s Lair, SSC (Fought Trash mobs, Lurker and Hydross) and The Eye (Fought all trash up to Void Reaver with experience in CCing via polymorph), Maggy as well but didn’t down him.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I would hope that Mytos could put in a few good words for me.

How long have you been playing THIS character: A year coming up in January

How often do you play: Pretty much Every day except Wednesdays, able to stay up as late as required

What Add Ons do you use: Deadly Boss mods, Omen Threat meter, Luke Warm mage timers plus others that are general utility but do not have much use in Raids

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member / Role play Focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 700-900, At the end of the test on Dr Boom, I had managed 1.2k but that was due to some lucky crits. However I’m currently gathering the materials for my spellfire robe and completing my set which should hopefully increase the current value.

(Lack of enchants are due to the fact that all my money recently has been put into tailoring)

Last edited by on Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hidden

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 6:45 pm

Hmmm Kazz mark 2 just what we wanted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nopio

Nopio

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Is that a good thing?
Back to top Go down
Quil

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:17 am

NOPIO! *tackles* Gief nopio hidden!
Back to top Go down
linoman

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:08 am

ahh nopio....
you didnt mention me...

we have been friends since the begining, when we met in the wetlands all those years ago.

how could you not mention me *looks sad and desperate*

Anyway, as i am close friends with nopio ((irl also)) i would like to vouch for him

*looks at Hiddenshadow with plea*

i know i havent been within these ranks long but i assure you one hundered percent that nopio is a brilliant gnome and a treasure to anyone who meets him.
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:27 am

(( der rp ist alles in ordnung ja?.. Well, i like him cuz of teh rp skillz.. ))
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 4:33 am

I vouch!
Back to top Go down
Nopio

Nopio

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:10 pm

Ah yes... I remember that day well Lino, I had been dispatched by Captain Stoutfist in Wetlands to kill the leader of the wetlands Dragonmaw horde a particularly nasty orc named Nek'rosh. After having battled my way through his vile hordes of Orcs I stood face to face with Nek'rosh himself, I saw corpses of Dwarves and Gnomes who had met him and not lived to claim glory. I laced my armour with ice in a pre-fight attempt to protect myself from being the victim of his brutal savage strikes.
I charged my fire ball longer than usual this would be no fireball but a Pyroblast! The ball of molten lava flew towards the Orcish Chieftain....... It struck him in the chest yet he seemed uneffected by this let out a battle roar and started charging towards me. I sent out a blast of fire but still no affect, I then relised what many mage had discovered before me. This foul orc was immune to the flame, He lunged at me, his savage blade cut through my robe like a dwarf through a keg which he has been given. I fell to the floor with my last pieces of strength I tied him to the floor with chains of Ice then rolled out of range...
What will happen to me i thought, as i looked round at the corpses that scattered this waste. Then suddenly a cat started bounding towards me, I was feared with dread, till I looked closer an noticed it was a nightsabre. It leapt over me with a feline grace and tackled the Orc to the floor then to arrows whistled passed my ears and impaled themselves in the chieftain slaying him for the good of the alliance.
I looked round a tall dark figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a night elf named Lino, he told me not to move as I severly injured, bandaged my wounds and helped me back to the harbour.
Back to top Go down
linoman

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 9:33 pm

You were lucky i turned up. Yet again you made my job easier, taking care of his friends.
Back to top Go down
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 12:33 am

wootini
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2007 8:07 pm

The gnome says your in whisper kazzodlebam for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*   *Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Jumps up and Down trying to get someones attention*
Page 1 of 1