Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erwyn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:57 pm

In Character

Character Name: Erwyn

Character Sex:Female

Character Age:25

Character Race:Human

What part of the world did you grow up in:Stormwind, in the orphan house in cathedral square. Parents died when I was 2 years old. We then lived in Westfall. Thug raiders ended their lives.

Do you have any family: I had a elder brother, he was 3 when our parents died. The thugs took him with them, so probably he is one of them or dead.

Who are you loyal to: Those I feel I can trust.

What are your religious views:I believe mostly in what I can see

How do you feel about the Horde: I do not like them based on those times I have met them, and what I have heard of them, tho some of them actually are likeable.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Too clear the world of threats, and too see the most dangerous parts of the world. Too raid places like Serpentshrine, win the battle of Mount Hyjal, and too remove Illidan Stormrage from this world

How do you feel about Genocide:Nothing for me

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:Demons are always nice"grin" Not saying I am one tho"grin"

Out of Character Information

Real Age:19

Real Sex: Male / Female Male

Character Class:Mage

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced Would say good, cause I am not sure what defines advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced Same as last one

Link to your Armory Page:For some reason I do not find anyone characters from SSL on armory, I will link it whenever we are up again on the armory.

Please explain your choice of talents: Arcane/fire Boosting my stats really. Will soon change too the more common fire mage specc, just need too feel my mage is ready for it without lowering my dps.

Please list your previous guilds if any: on this character only noteable is Cenarion serpents.

Please list your previous raid experience if any:Kara cleared, Gruul cleared, SSC until Vashj, and TK I did Al'ar and Void reaver

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Maybe Darec want too vouch for me"grin"

How long have you been playing THIS character:3 and a half month I think it is

How often do you play:Well I try being online everyday, and I will be able too do majoirty of raids if needed. Regular maybe 3-8 hours a day. All depends on what too do in real life

What Add Ons do you use:Omen, recount, deadly boss mods. Think that was all^^

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

Hoping too be a raid member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Well only did Kara at this character, but in Kara I am at top of dmg meters, 1st or 2nd (sharing with another mage) and the dps is around 800-900 + and sometimes - all depending on boss fights etc
Back to top Go down
Darec

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:33 pm

I have been with Erwyn on many instance runs , i believe her dps is up to the test of our raids, also she nows how to react quickly incase something goes wrong (ie misspull over aggro, from other players etc) and does have a friendly and sociable personality, i do believe she would do well with what we have to offer in The Exiles she has my vouch
Back to top Go down
Erwyn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:46 am

My armory:)
Back to top Go down
Erwyn

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 am

ok hmm that didn't seem too work while pastingxD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1