Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would like to move sever and join this guild.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alicia

Would like to move sever and join this guild. Empty
PostSubject: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:23 am

In Character

Character Name:álicia

Character Sex: Female

Character Age:32

Character Race:Human

What part of the world did you grow up in:I spent most of my younger years hanging out in lakeshire, till i was 20 then i moved out when orc's killed all of my family and from them till now i have been on the road.

Do you have any family:No

Who are you loyal to:I am loyal to myself and no other.Other people just let you down to much.

What are your religious views:None

How do you feel about the Horde:I hate the horde and i try to kill as much as i can.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:I am hoping to make friends, have fun and live life to the full.

How do you feel about Genocide:I do not side with it to well lets put it that way.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:Yes i am as a warlock i must be to keep my power's.

Out of Character Information

Real Age:20

Real Sex: Male

Character Class:Warlock

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking):Good-Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking):good-Advanced

Link to your Armory Page
please not that is my pvp gear i do have more pve gear.
Please explain your choice of talents:I like this spec i have been destro and i think my dmg was about that same just with more aggro gain.

Please list your previous guilds if any:Only cc and that was a long time ago

Please list your previous raid experience if any:Full karra.za,mag,gruuls,eye,and up to tidewalker in ssc.both world boss's pre tbc full mc,bwl,ony,zg,and 1 boss in nax all outdoor boss's.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Lev

How long have you been playing THIS character:30 days played also got 3 other 70s

How often do you play:very day and most night's

What Add Ons do you use:KTM

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:Well not been in a 25 man raid for some time now but in kara i think i am on about 900.
Back to top Go down
alicia

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:24 am

Missed that off sorry Razz but as i said that is my pvp gear so not going to see much
Back to top Go down
alicia

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:28 am

was being a nab ... again
Back to top Go down
Lev

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:38 am

imba guy... been playing with him forever... pre tbc he was in US with me.. good attitude in raids and knows his classes.

big /vote for giving this guy a chance. He was on this server before with his warrior
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 am

Your hit is a bit low though obviously that can be fixed, Id also like to see Malediction in your spec.

How do you feel about that ?
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
alica

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 3:36 pm

Ido not mind respcing for you
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 7:03 pm

Sorry ive been slacking off on sorting the applications out.

I understand youve been on SSL before, but I feel I should warn you the server is going through some threadbare times at the moment, even by SSL standards, I want to make sure you would be happy here if you transfered over.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would like to move sever and join this guild.   Would like to move sever and join this guild. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would like to move sever and join this guild.
Page 1 of 1