Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Antora 70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Antora

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:44 pm

In Character

Character Name: Antora, Champion of Naaru

Character Sex: male

Character Age: 65

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Northern Ireland in the UK

Do you have any family: yes

Who are you loyal to: The Queen, not really thou but funny, Mother Bear

What are your religious views: not have any.... think religion itself could be one of the most evil things in this would but then again there are moments of kindness.... open to their being a higher power but it doesnt mean i have to worship them

How do you feel about the Horde: Like the few good one but over all i think we should make them extinct

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to grow into being a powerful mage and help others.... maybe one day become a class leader

How do you feel about Genocide: Overall i would have to say it is wrong but if it was the genocide of the horde then i would be up for it!! Smile

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No i have a demon inside me but not a devil worshipper

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Antora

Please explain your choice of talents: Packs a hug punch with crits, huge mana reserves and destructive just what the doctor ordered

Please list your previous guilds if any: The covenant , Conscience, The Fourth Legacy, Always and Never

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara, Zul' Aman, Maggy lair, Gruul, Tempest Keep and SSC

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Not sure i have played with some one but dont know all in your guild

How long have you been playing THIS character: hmm about 2 years

How often do you play: very active

What Add Ons do you use: omen, teamspeak RC

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member and Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: hmm big range 1250- 6000 not to sure really depends on the attack i use but good for dping mages i know that
Back to top Go down
Antora

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:57 pm

How do you know if you are thinkin about it or not?

affraid
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 2:00 am

Generally because we havent said no yet, I should warn you though that we did specifically say on our recruitment thread no more rogues and mages, and whilst we have found the amount of rogues and mages applying amusing that isnt in itself a great sign ;-).

We do appreciate the effort you went through in making the application however and will get back to you with a definite answer in due course.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Antora

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 4:45 pm

If you would like to talk to me in the game just whisper to learn more about me and such........ i would love to be more involved and if there is anything i can do to help yous just ask me i wold be more than happy to comply cheers
Back to top Go down
Antora

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:43 pm

By any chance are yous still thinkin about me or hae you's just started to ignore me? lol!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 pm

Sorry I just kept forgetting about it because were not really looking for mages atm.

We will keep you on file for if things change but we really cant recruit anymore mages at this time.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Antora 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Antora 70 Mage   Antora 70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Antora 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1