Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to battle along your side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Idabegai

I would like to battle along your side Empty
PostSubject: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:54 pm

In Character

Character Name:Idabegai

Character Sex:female

Character Age:25

Character Race:Dranei

What part of the world did you grow up in:I grew up in a world very far from here a distant place with a lot of places to explore and also with a lot of dangerous places hidden in it's depths.

Do you have any family:My mother died when i was born and for year i have lived only with my father.Then the invadors came and took him from me.

Who are you loyal to:My father has thought me how to control the forces of frost and fire but when i was little girl round the age of 8 the invadors came and took my father it was that day that i decided to bond with the forces of fire and frost and to take my revenge in my father's name.

What are your religious views:I belive in the purity of the soul and in the conspect that everyone has control its own life and can change if he wants.

How do you feel about the Horde:An enemy that if not underestimated would be crushed by the great alliance

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Circle of life.Help others and you will find peace,through peace you will find your saving grace.Only then others will help you with your deeds.

How do you feel about Genocide:Everyone has to be strong enough to walk the whole road and noone has the right to make desisions for other mans or womans life.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:No, i bow before no shadowy creature

Out of Character Information

Real Age:17

Real Sex: Male

Character Class:mage

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced+

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced+

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Idabegai

Please explain your choice of talents:fire with a LILL support from arcane

Please list your previous guilds if any:Searing Hunters

Please list your previous raid experience if any:kara gruul ZA (all with other char)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:not that i am aware of Smile

How long have you been playing THIS character: 9mothns (but last 5 months i wasnt playing at all i am a sportist and i needed to focus on career for races and stuff)

How often do you play:everyday for about 6-10 hours

What Add Ons do you use:titan panel,omen,damage done,groupcalendar,deadly boss,ventrillo(not a big fan of it though),archhud.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member
If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:800-900 maybe not sure though
Though my gear sucks i can prove i can be of any use and with a little help from you i just might get gear Smile for exaple if u are doing casual kara gruul tk or ssc raids
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:14 pm

I have to say this is a much better application than your EoL application however what I said on their site still applies to us.

You need at least another 200 spell damage, 100 hit and 5% crit before you ready for tier 6, you also need to respec and regem pve.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Idabegai

PostSubject: Re: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:48 pm

well in a matter of a week or 2 i will have the dmg and i am already pve spec http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Idabegai .
about the hit rating and dmg i need 1 run in kara to get atleast 100-150 dmg above and arround 50 hit rating above. I will be able to do it alone but i was told that u need a mage and i thought that if u help me with 1 kara run (u do it for bages anyway) i would be of any use to you.NVM though i will get items alone if i have to and will apply here or at EOL later.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:14 pm

You need one lucky run in kara to get the items you need. You could need months worth of Kara depending on the drops / allow you to get badges.

We are a tier 6 guild, when we run Kara (maybe once a week if people can be bothered), its done very quickly, and spaces are very limited.

You where a frost spec earlier when i checked.

Your gems need redoing badly, some your gear needs enchanting / re-enchanting, obviously you cant use those boots with a fire build you may as well not have anything on your feet.

We do need mages but we need them to be able to perform at a certain level. My guess would be that you will perform at about 500-600 dps in kara, if your a good player, this however is about half of the dps we need from members of our raid team.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Idabegai

PostSubject: Re: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:15 am

usually i am not a man that likes to argue but if u are going kara and have 1 spot just take me with you and we will see about the dps and i know i need new gems enchants and boots i was pvp before its normal my gems and ench to be for pvp
and about the boots the best i could do for the time was to get vindicator and i did it las evening.i know what i have to correct the problem is that neither guild has the resorses most guilds i find are just about kara and only 10% of them are kara build which brings me back wright where i was 5 months ago.for example yesterday t4 gloves for mage (which btw are different from rogue's) i was the only one needing it and suddenly a rogue needed them 2 and got them, them a lock took boots and shoulders from aran because the raid leader thought that i already have 1 item from there.SO maybe you are right for the luck problem.
BTW thanks for the efford of righting to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to battle along your side   I would like to battle along your side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to battle along your side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: New Applicants :: Application Area-
Jump to: