Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Digisoul - arcane/frost mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Digi

Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Empty
PostSubject: Digisoul - arcane/frost mage   Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:48 pm

In Character

Character Name: digisoul

Character Sex: male

Character Age: 103

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in:
I was born in the grand city of Gnomeregan long before the invasion Sad.
It was my home, the place i grew up and learned to become the engineer i am today. I still remember the first time i blew myself skyhigh when i mixed the wrong powders together hahaha *shudder*. sorry for my dawdling haha anyway yes i grew up on the eastern islands in the area of dun morogh, where i have learnt the powers of the arcane. fire and frost.

Do you have any family:
i did once......slaughtered by troggs during the invasion of Gnomeregan........i will have my revenge.

Who are you loyal to: i am loyal to the alliance; they have helped my race far more then any faction i have knowledge off. I have fought along side many human and dwarfs and I will continue to do so for as long as my body still draws breath.

What are your religious views: As an engineer religion is very sceptical subject to me, but to this day i have never managed to accomplish that what priests, paladins and there beloved naaru have accomplished and as such have a deep respect for them.

How do you feel about the Horde: i have fought tooth and nail against the horde, and in my time have invented many things to help thwart and punish the horde. I still have a bit of a grudge against orcs for what they did to us during the second war, but as a gnome we are a kind and forgiving and are willing to give the orcs a second chance.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: there are many evils in this world; the deeprooted scourge, the forces of kael'thas and that of the burning legion.....i cannot fight them alone

How do you feel about Genocide: i never like to see a race of people getting wiped out......unless it is with a deathblow X523P prototype ExtraMAGA Gnomic Rocket pod.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: I have tried many times to become a warlock but failed, as such i trained my mind and body to use the powers of the arcane. forever am i bound by there laws on summoning.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced
i am British with GCSE grade B in english literature and language.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: (armory was down during the making of this application will edit when its fixed)

Please explain your choice of talents:
since patch 3.0.2 arcane got some major improvements such as the 6% spell haste and arcane barage, ive also gone for missle barage as im a machine gun when it prots, also got when buffed 132 resistances to all magics, arcane power and presence of mind. ive gone the last in frost to get faster frost bolts and more critical damage. also planning on getting icy veins by 80.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Romanas predetors (disbanded), Primal rage (raiding slowed down), retributions (disbanded)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: kara 12/12, gruuls, maggys, VR and Astromancer from TK, hydros and lurker from SSC, ZA clear, DLK and DW world bosses, Onixia, UBRS, ragewinterchill from hyjal, high warlord naj and supremus from BT

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: shewling, survival, coto, arkio possibly furium,

How long have you been playing THIS character: 44 days 12 hours 46 minutes

How often do you play: everyday,

What Add Ons do you use: Omen3, Dominos, DBM, Recount, Xpearl, Carbonite, OmniCC, Redrange, Ventrillo

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: about 760-850 but pulling my trinkets and having a shaman/boomkin it can go up to 1000-1200
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digisoul - arcane/frost mage   Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 pm

Your gear isnt bad, you could do some sick dps if you had more hit rating though, in my mind you would be better of regemming some of that haste out for hit.

Let me have a word with our mage master and see what he thinks we are definately in the market for another mage.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Digi

PostSubject: Re: Digisoul - arcane/frost mage   Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:23 pm

thank you, i dont know if you caught me in my pvp gear, as i have 110 hit rating normally, but if you think i could do with more sure Smile ill gem out some hit rating
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Digisoul - arcane/frost mage   Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 am

Digi we would like you to join the guild for a two week trial and see how you get on, whisper me in game and well take it to the next step.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digisoul - arcane/frost mage   Digisoul - arcane/frost mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digisoul - arcane/frost mage
Page 1 of 1