Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retribution Paladin - Shrewling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shrewlin

Retribution Paladin - Shrewling Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Paladin - Shrewling   Retribution Paladin - Shrewling Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey all, i'm back after the guild i left to help decided to disband and leave me homeless. I am now decidedly Retribution specc, popping out insane crits and mad DPS. I hope that the small amount of time i spent in your company didnt put you off me for good. This is my second app to Exiles, i hope you find it a good read.

My character is called Shrewling, Maybe not as RP as some, but i have been converted since i started playing.

Shrewling is a Human, Male, and aged 55. He grew up in stormwind with his (currently missing) friend Nikia, Shrewling chose the light, Nikia chose the life of a thief. Shrew has no family, except the priests in Stormwind who raised him.

Shrewling is a friend of the Stormwind militia and thier cause. He is loyal to his home city. He is a follower of the light and therefore a very religious man.

The best thing about this game, for me at least, is raiding, and i know that with the nerf, Exiles will be progressing through BT faster than ever (at least i hope so) and i'd like to be a part of that.

Genocide.. could be funny i suppose.. Razz

I am not a demon or a Demon worshipper..

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: Armoury down at the moment.. will be posting this as soon as possible.

Be.imba.Hu Link: ... Shares the armoury info, broken too

Please explain your choice of talents: I am fully specced to increase the raid's damage output as much as i can, i am maxed out for haste (new retribution aura telent =3% haste for the entire raid). I have specced in All of the new retribution talents, this includes mana and health regen to anybody within 8 yards of me when my mana regen talent proccs and 20% of all damage done with my divine storm ability is transferred into health for up to four allies in the raid.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Conscience // Exiles // Retributions // Intra vires

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan (Cleared) // Gruuls lair (Cleared) // Magtheridons lair (Cleared) // Zul'Aman (Cleared) // SSC 3/6 // TK 2/4 // MH 3/5 // BT 4/9.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I dont know.. Possibly Hiddenshadow, Possibly Dladian, Possibly Kafira.. i dont know what you guys thought of me the first time around.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 106 days.

How often do you play: Most of the time you will see me online. I rarely log out, although i will go out on the odd occasion (twice on the weekends etc)

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Deadly boss mods, (Would use pallypower but i'm not sure about it's availability after the patch), Recount Damage Meters.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I have not been able to raid as of yet, although on the headless horseman event yesturday i was on 1.6kdps without consumables or buffs. (Yes nerf paladins blablabla)

Thanks for reading. Best of luck in upcoming raids Exiles.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Retribution Paladin - Shrewling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retribution Paladin - Shrewling   Retribution Paladin - Shrewling Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Yea your a good guy shrew, we do have a lot of melee dps at the moment but let us see how it works out in our BT run on thursday (with more melee than we normally use) if its not an issue then well give you a place to hang out again.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com

Retribution Paladin - Shrewling
Page 1 of 1