Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ariyra

Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Empty
PostSubject: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:13 pm

In Character

Character Name: Ariyra Il'amare Aegwynn (Il'amare = Sunblaze in Thalassian)

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 34

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: In the Old Lordaeron, under the command of Alexandros Mograine and the Scarlet Crusade

Do you have any family: Algorath Aegwynn (Husband), Lucius Aegwynn (Son, deceased)

Who are you loyal to: Arthas - The Lich King

What are your religious views: Her lord's will is her command

How do you feel about the Horde: If they can be manipulated to weaken the Scourge's other threats, then they will perhaps be spared, until that is done. All depending on the Lich Kings orders

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: (ICly, nothing)

How do you feel about Genocide: Death to all, the sooner the flame of life is put out, the better

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: If the Lich King is seen as a demon, then yeah.. If not, then I guess Mal'ganis is? So yeah, Ariyra is a Demon Worshipper

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 17

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Death Knight

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English: Advanced

Level of Written English: Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: (17/0/54 just incase I am in some sort of weird pvp spec when you look) I chose these to maximize the dps I pump out, the talents in blood to increase crit / attack power and lower threat. Missed out on desecration (peoples main question) because there are too little fights in which I stand still long enough to make any use of it. And also, I use plague strike 2-3 times per boss fight, due to Glyph of Scourge Strike (25% chance to renew Frost Fever and Blood Plague)

Please list your previous guilds if any: On Ariyra, the Cult of the Thuzadin. On Algo, Echoes of Lordaeron, The Exiles + a few Scarlet guilds

Please list your previous raid experience if any:
At 60: ZG, MC, AQ20, BWL, AQ40, 2/15 naxxramas
At 70: All up to Brutallus
At 80: All except Heroic Maly (25 man)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I hope so <.<

How long have you been playing THIS character: I rolled it a few days after release, and couldn't stop levelling with it.

How often do you play: As much as I am bored, can differ a bit, weekends are uncertain, some weekdays are too, especially now, with 2 weeks until the musical i have a lead role in is premiered

What Add Ons do you use: Grid.. ^^

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member, I want to raid, and I want to raid as much as possible. but I am not too keen on signing up for a raid that will be in 5 days time, as I have no clue whether or not I will be able to make it. So a spot filler, RPing, social member Wink

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: on the heroic target dummy, i am around 2300-2600 dps
Back to top Go down
LORDBANE

PostSubject: Re: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:31 pm

<3
I Vouch for him ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:07 pm

Algo as with other ex-exiles you will need significant guild support for this application to be considered.

Now assuming you can get that, and our past anger aside.

You where removed from Echoes, not sure exactly how that took place, but essentially it was because you where slacking, bad gem choices, poor dps and not using consumables, this was in SUNWELL i may add. I know this not because of being told but because I have seen the EoL WWS reports first hand.

I am tempted by another dps DK, but I want to be sure that you are not slack around when your in raids, when your not you can do what you want ofc, but we are trying to make our raid team and actual decent raid team, and that means everyone has to pull their weight.

That is all assuming you get significant support from the current members, so you can wait and see before answering if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Fun as a casual, had a few funny little RP messarounds with him. Nothing big, but you said that Ariyra wants all life to cease, yet she got married and had a child with Algorath >.>
Back to top Go down
Ariyra

PostSubject: Re: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm

When Ariyra was alive, she wedded with Algorath, had a son and lived happily.

Until after Renault Mograine killed Alexandros Mograine as a pact to Kel'thuzad, this drove Renault to a state of paranoia (as you see him in SM cath now). Algorath returned to the Monastery, awaiting a rising in the ranks, and was greeted by Renault, who out of paranoia for his betrayal being discovered, told Algorath of Ariyra's corruption.

The weeks past, and Algoraths watchful eye saw the smallest of flaws in Ariyra's behaviour, and early one morning, near Lordamere Lake, he drowned both Ariyra and Lucius Aegwynn (Wife and son)

Ariyra was found dead on the coast of the lake by a patrol of Scourge, who reanimated her and started her path as a death knight.

You see, she was good once, when she was alive.

And Hidden, im crossing my fingers that that support is shown, we'll have to see Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn   Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Algo the Dead - Ariyra Aegwynn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: New Applicants :: Application Area-
Jump to: