Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for The Exiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gal Warl

Application for The Exiles Empty
PostSubject: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Character Name: Gal

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 58

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up mostly in Ironforge with the help from the dwarfs, but after the alliance abounded Ironforge i moved to Stormwind and grew up there.

Do you have any family: I had, but they all died when the troggs raided Gnomeregan, my real hometown.

Who are you loyal to: Everyone that shows me the respect of who i am.

What are your religious views: I don't believe in religions, most of them starts wars and raids.

How do you feel about the Horde: I love to kill them and make them corpse run, but 1 kill is enough.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope that i will explore the whole Northrend with them and only them, and meet some new nice people.

How do you feel about Genocide: I like what he does, and how he helps.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Well yes, my pets are demon's and I can't hate them after all they done.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced.

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: 51/3/17. I choose this, because of long combat damage and 3 on improved imp to help the raid.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Conscience and Echo. The rest is just some fun guilds with friends and so.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: ZG clear, MC clear, Onyxia clear, BWL clear, AQ20 clear, Kara clear, Gruul clear, SSC clear, OS clear, Vault clear and a little naxx (the spider part cleared). This is ofc not all on Gal, I played another character called Annihilius which is a warlock too.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I don't know if he want to, but maybe Electrica, we had a fun chat on Thursday.

How long have you been playing THIS character: around 6 months

How often do you play: 8 hours a day, if not then I play when the guild needs me.

What Add Ons do you use: Atlas, CT mod, Deadly boss mod, Group Calendar, Necrosis, Omen, Questhelper, Xperl and Ventrilo.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Sorry, but I don't know this since I dont use damagemeter addon.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:38 pm

I need our resident super warlock to have a look at you, application pending, please bare with us we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:17 pm

At the moment you are still wearing a lot of PvP gear and level 70 pvp gear at that.

Do you have other PvE gear that your not wearing ?

Can you tell my what Stats are important to you as a PvE Warlock ?

We do expect certain minimum effort to be put in by our raid members, that means gearing up to at least a certain level for PvE before raiding with our 25man team, and the use of consumables in raid is also something we expect people to do.

I understand this isnt your only toon, so Im not too concerned about your current gear, but I want to be sure you will be pulling your weight of course.
Back to top Go down
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:52 pm

I have some 70 PvE gear too. voidheart and stuff, not that good.

Stats for me that is important is enough hit rating to actually hit mobs and not miss, but also a decent spell power. This is why i need a guild actually, and ofc a little bit haste rating, but I go mostly for hit rating and spell power.

You guys wondered why i didn't write stamina perhaps? well usually when I get hit it would be because of an agro from a boss that will kill me in 1 hit, or else its just some AoE which doesen't kill me, therefor I choose to balance stamina and intellect for long combats.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm

How much hit do you need ti cap it for your build ?
Back to top Go down
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:44 pm

I would guess 150-200, so I need about 90 more hit rating. That's what people on forums means that I have read, but with the 67 hit rating i got now Ive noticed that i don't miss alot. So I might only need a couple of more points.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:25 am

I think maybe you should look into it a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:46 am

well i looked at the warlock den forums, and they said that, but is it possible for me to even get in this guild btw?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:55 am

If you can show you know your class well then yes it is possible, we very much want more ranged dps.
Back to top Go down
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:07 am

Oh sorry about that post, I take back all I said:p I would need 446 hit rating with any spell hit sources. I know that im alot under that but I will gem up my gear as soon as I get gold and perhaps better gear, kinda waste to gem vengeful gear if you know what I mean:)
Back to top Go down
Gal

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:09 am

BUT forgot to mention it on the last post, since Ive specced suppression talent I will only need 386 hit rating
Back to top Go down
mediva

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:48 am

I get back in a week possibly 6 days and il be more than willing to give you some of my time and advice so long as you are willing to accept it. Your gear and spec is completly irrevelent so long as you have the time and enthausium to mould yourself into an effective and competant PVE warlock. If you are realy sure you want this we can start by building your warlock from the base up next weekend.

Mediva, warlock of The Exiles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for The Exiles   Application for The Exiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for The Exiles
Page 1 of 1