Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Styiez the rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Styiez

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

In Character

Character Name: Styiez

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 26

Character Race: Night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Aldrassil, Teldrassil

Do you have any family: Merke (brother)

Who are you loyal to: My weapons

What are your religious views: Religion is not my thing, but I like priests for healing me occasionally

How do you feel about the Horde: I don't feel, I keel

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Seeing new enemies publicly executed

How do you feel about Genocide: The more, the better

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: After killing Illidan, I'd go for Demon Huntress, but since it's not an option; Demon

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 17 years, 272 days

Real Sex: Male / Female

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Styiez

Please explain your choice of talents: It is currently the best spec for my gear. Only beaten by Mutilate-spec with 2x Webbed Death

Please list your previous guilds if any: Malice, Andraste Cadifors, Covenant, Frostmourne Keepers, Twilight (from first to current, might've forgotten some)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: All TBC raids cleared pre-WotLK (Kil'jaeden to 13%), some WotLK heroics, VoA 10 and 25, OS 10 and 25

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Penkku

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since Jan. 2007

How often do you play: Daily, depending on my school

What Add Ons do you use: DBM, Omen, rogue addons, Titan Panel, Recount

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Averaging at 2000-2500, haven't been checking the exact averages.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:00 pm

Im not up for more melee personally so youll need at least one of the raid council to poke their nose in and say they are up for it.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 am

Given your gear i suspect youll probably do quite well when you geared properly but to be honest I still think if we did take in an other melee at this it needs to me a shammy or dk, I dont see how were actually going to fit another rogue in when people are interested in doing content again.
Back to top Go down
Mags

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Ye I think so but he was in Nax with us yesterday (slackers didnt turn up or what) and he did well and hes a nice person. However, he would have to be aware of the fast there might not always be a spot. But I say yes.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 pm

We really do not need another rogue, especially one that needs to be geared up and do another 2k ? before hes gonna be use in new content.

People not turning up to do an instance theyve done a million times already aside, dont get me wrong its cool he went with you yesterday, and he did well for his gear, equally you didnt need to fill his spot, you could have taken 24 people it would have been fine and another rogue would be bottom bottom of getting into raids with any regularity.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:34 am

Application Denied good luck on your guild search
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Styiez the rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Styiez the rogue   Styiez the rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Styiez the rogue
Page 1 of 1