Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
celysta

Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Empty
PostSubject: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:36 am

In Character

Character Name: Cel

Character Sex: female

Character Age: 21

Character Race: draenai

What part of the world did you grow up in: I was born on the proud flagship of the draenai that unfortunately had crashed into this planet in the past.
But from the flagships ashes our proud city exodar has arisen and that is what i still call home today.

Do you have any family: no

Who are you loyal to: i'm loyal to the people of exodar

What are your religious views: I got no religious views as i got no religion.

How do you feel about the Horde: Hordes are the tequila after a long night.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope that i can spend my time here among fine people, who like to have an fine conversation and some occasionally discussions.

How do you feel about Genocide: If you pulled all of your tricks out, then sure use it if its needed.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Not that i know off, but could you define the signals you can see from a person if he/she is possed ?

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Mage and i gota lvl 80 Deathknight dps alt named klarien(which has a pvp spec for the time being)

Character Level: both lvl 80 also gota lvl 74 druid.

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: celysta:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Celysta

Klarien: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Klarien
pvp spec, can put down the pve specc if needed.

Please explain your choice of talents: For my mage frostfirebolt spec although i left Flame throwing(fire talent) out for Blastwave and Dragons breath.
As those two spells are usefull when you are in close quarters with aoemobs. But overall a nice addition to the normal aoe spells(flamestrike etc) that take a few sec more to cast.

as stated above my Deathknight has a pvp spec, but if needed for my alt i can post the pve spec.

Please list your previous guilds if any: vitality,fate

Please list your previous raid experience if any: cleared naxx 10, almost 25nax aswell just a few bosses missing ,
cleared os + 2 drakes up(know the tactics for 3 drakes up but just whiped on it and haven't done it so far yet after it) malygos 10man.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Prune Very Happy

How long have you been playing THIS character: well i have been playing wow for 2 years now i think. But i can look the /played time up on sunday if its needed.

How often do you play: I play when i can, as my time is being a bit short for the time being.
As i and some of my fellow students have made our own video/sound editing company up for our intership period for college. So that swallows some time for the time being.
Which is hopefully understandable from your perspective.

What Add Ons do you use: I use the nessecary raid addons, like decursive,omen,deadly boss modds etc

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member for the time being would be the best, as i explained my current work above which swallows much time during the day.
I can become a raider later on if you are in need of one then.
As for now my work times are to unstable to be recognised to fill up a raid spot constantly.
But you can always whisper me when i'm online if i got the time to come and join you guys for a pleasant raid.

Also don't know where to state this but i can't answer some of your questions about my apply till sunday late afternoon due that i'm off for some reallives things.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:

My mage can still use some upgrades here and there, i think i am between 1800- 2500k dps
With my deathknight i'm around 2000- 3000k dps
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 am

We are maybe tempted by the DK but I think were good for mages at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
celysta

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Well my dk is better geared then my mage, as she was my main for sometime,

and i wouldn't mind using her as my main.
Back to top Go down
celysta

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:20 am

to make it a bit more clearer as my answer above was a bit going around the straightforward answer. I don't mind playing either on my mage or deathknight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prune

Prune

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:59 am

yay cely Smile definately a great mage.. and guy! :p
Would love to have him join the gang Very Happy
<3
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:19 am

Ok well speak to Levathian, want we need is someone to cover the 10% attack power buff I think, what we really want is an enhance shammy but he may be up for another DK dps, youll have to speak to him about it.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:47 am

After consideration we have decided not to expand the melee team anymore at this point.

Thank you for your time and good luck in your guild search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt   Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: celysta mage + lvl 80 dk alt
Page 1 of 1