Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumbeard hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rumbeard

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 pm

In Character

Character Name: Rumbeard

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 205

Character Race: Dwarf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Dun Morogh/ Loch Modan

Do you have any family: the Stoutarm family

Who are you loyal to: Ironforge Rifle Squad

What are your religious views: Previous wildhammer dworf, no religions anymore

How do you feel about the Horde: I shoot them

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: In these dangerous times you need good company to fight for the greater good.

How do you feel about Genocide: Depends who, demons sure

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Maybe, I'll get myself checked tomorrow

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Its a mix of pvp and pve survival. Since I like both and dont have duelspec money yet. Why survival: Its currently the best option for hunters and I like to get the best out of my character

Please list your previous guilds if any: Echoes of Lordearon, Sinistry, Khazrand te Khazmodan, The Exiles (wait what, now this is weird, let me explain Smile) I left to play with friends wich all basicly quit now. I was very involved with arena that period and didnt feel like pveing anymore. This now changed, I'm sick of fighting pillars. I understand this my all sound worrying but I'm willing to explain it all to detail if you like.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazhan, Tempest Keep, Serpent Shrine, Naxxramas (normal and heroic), OS (with1 drake, heroic)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Shadá , Prune/Poodle, Mytos and well maybe some exile members remember me (Stoutarm)

How long have you been playing THIS character: 2-3 years

How often do you play: Almost everyday for a few hours

What Add Ons do you use: Ventrillo, Omen

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Between 2.5-3.3k depending on raid setup
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:41 am

I do vaguely remember you from around Kara time I think, I also remember you where in EoL for quite a bit longer than you where with us (which is I guess where you did tier 5).

Your spec isnt too bad but I think your dps is towards the low end of what we would want when taking in a new ranged dps, possible that by using a more pve orientated spec (such as tamashii's) you could achieve closer to the 4k mark.

How far away from duel speccing are you ? As obviously you dont want to abandon PvP completely ?

Do we want another ranged dps ? Lev ? Dladian ?

Mind you I say that I then I look and your not hit capped, or talented for hit (which is ok hunters should gear for hit not talent for it) or high enough to get pve shoulder enchants with sons. Do you have more pve gear ?
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
rumbeard

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:36 pm

I think you saw my pvp gear on the armory. I have 3 tier 7 items and 1 tier 7.5 and some random epics. Right now I know my enchants, gems, glyphs are well..fucked up. Since I just returned to this character thats just a matter of time, say 1-2weeks. Also I know levathian, he might remember me as Snizzle the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:31 am

Anyone want to comment more on this ? Im tempted to try him out I wouldnt mind another survival hunter.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Shadá

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:06 pm

I know Rumbeard through his little gnome rogue, and he's always been a nice and fun player and we've done tons of raids and instances together... so /vouch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lev

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:12 pm

Yeah we're getting a bit close on the signups sometimes so i'm intrested in trying this guy out. A new 25 man hunter would be nice i think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumbeard hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumbeard hunter   Rumbeard hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumbeard hunter
Page 1 of 1