Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matizima

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:07 pm

Character Name: matizimas holy paladin.

Character Sex: male.

Character Age: 5.

Character Race: human.

What part of the world did you grow up in: Denmark.

Do you have any family: Yeah i got a mon and a dad a brother and a sister.

Who are you loyal to: my familie.

What are your religious views: i dont belive in god.

How do you feel about the Horde: player like all orthers.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: some good rading and lots of fun.

How do you feel about Genocide: i think Genocide is is fine think in wow.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: no im not.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 20.

Real Sex: Male / Female im a male.

Character Class: paladin. dk. rogue.

Character Level: 80.80.80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: good.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: good.

Link to your Armory Page:http:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Matizimas

Please explain your choice of talents: im holy specc for pve on my paladin. and im blood on my dk pve specc to. and combat pve specced on my rogue to

Please list your previous guilds if any: Cenarion Serpents.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: os 10/25 Voa 10/25 naxx 10/25

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Think Razenn will

How long have you been playing THIS character:5 years

How often do you play: whne im not working Very Happy

What Add Ons do you use:

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused
Back to top Go down
Lev

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:29 pm

What addons do you use at the moment for healing? The first half of the application was supposed to be related to in character but we'll look past that. Your gear isn't bad, though it'd like to see more useful gems in the slots. Its more beneficial for you to gem out intellect or crit than sticking spellpower in there but its not a major disaster. Your professions need alot of work. There are some bonus' at the higher levels of most of the profession for example you have inscription. The shoulder enchants prevent a long and arduous rep grind for sons of Hodir. Finally, your spec is a good alternative to a mainstream spec so thats good.

Quote :
Please explain your choice of talents: im holy specc for pve on my paladin. and im blood on my dk pve specc to. and combat pve specced on my rogue to

You haven't really answered the question but coupled with that question how do you see a paladins role in a raid these days and how would you handle a fight with alot of incoming raid damage?

Hidden any views?
Back to top Go down
Lev

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:32 pm

Taking another look at your gear you are already honoured with Sons of Hodir so thats good. In that case i'd suggest coupling your mining with jewelcrafting and getting access to the jewelcrafting gems.
Back to top Go down
Razenn

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

Well, i spoke to him for some time in game, he seemed like a nice enough person, i believe if he were to join we could get him improved gear wise, i do think we should take him on a trail run.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:30 pm

Talk to him in game about pally healing.

Gear is excusable IF he knows what hes doing.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Applicants :: New Applicants :: Application Area-
Jump to: