Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raziel made me :p

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Quil

Raziel made me :p Empty
PostSubject: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:10 am

In Character

Character Name: Quil Darkfire

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 315

Character Race:Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: err.. aha! Ashenvale

Do you have any family: All died

Who are you loyal to: The highest bidder

What are your religious views: Elune is the only true God/Goddess.

How do you feel about the Horde: For the Slaughter!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: A friendly community with similar interests as I.

How do you feel about Genocide: Whats Genocide..? uhm..

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Not that I recall..

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 15

Real Sex: Male
Character Class: Rogue!

Character Level:70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents:
Im pve spec.. i chose them cus' they give me the maximum damage output for what I do and allow me to hurt you with poking swords

Please list your previous guilds if any: erm.. Crimson eagle/TdS/Ravencrest wardens/ Ascendancy

Please list your previous raid experience if any: zg mc bwl aq world dragons SSC TK gruul maggy.

( note half of those arent downed i jus thought it would make me look better ;p )

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:..everyone! ;D:x

How long have you been playing THIS character: erm... like a year or two
Exclamation
How often do you play: Whenever im not sleeping👽

What Add Ons do you use: KTM/Omen/Atlaslewt/coords/Ratingsbuster/Xperl(on my drood when raid healing)

Why are you joining the guild: Bit of everything:affraid:

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 950-1100?afro

Ps. sorry for no armory link my browser stopped workin.
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 3:51 am

IC: I dont feel too good with all the elves around.. But this particular elf I know can swing her blades and do some damage to our foes - which is of course in my best interest.

OOC: Your IC stuff seems very thin Crying or Very sad and i do love rp more than anything.. Gifv more RP information - Prove to me your a decent RPer Wink
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Quil
Back to top Go down
Quil

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 5:31 am

((Alright, The first RP bit was an embarrassment, sorry i havent RP'd in a while, from memory.. this is what i come up with. ))

In Character

Character Name: Quil Darkfire

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 315

Character Race:Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in Nothern Kalimdor, Ashenvale in an Elven city known as Astranaar, surrounded by the vast woodland it was a joy growing up there..shortly after an Orc raid upon the city i was sent to Darnassus by the escourt of an Ashenvale Sentinel. I stayed there for around 10 years just practising some basic stealthy techniques, then I bumped into Arin, commander of the sentinels and saw it as an opportunity to hone my skills and take some justice upon the horde and doing the work of Elune.

Do you have any family:My younger brother, and parents were brutally murdered by the Orgrimmar Orc Regiment in Ashenvale on a walk through the woods

Who are you loyal to: Who I see fit to have earned my respect enough to follow orders from, I feel that in the Exiles.. the Officers have my respect

What are your religious views: I fight in the name of Elune and see fit to do her bidding when possible

How do you feel about the Horde: Mindless oafs that dont deserve to share our existance on this world..I have learnt to draw the line at Tauren as they share the same druidic nature.. but if they cross me i have no regrets in severing their Arteries.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:Something new.. ive been spending my time in what I knew.. a comfort zone one would say, i believe its time for me to get out of this and experience the world for what it is.. not the veil I have painted over it..
How do you feel about Genocide: Mindless violence.. it sounds like fun.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: As a young Sentinel i crossed paths with a demon worshiper.. he lost sight of who he was an attacked me, i have no intention of even communicating with any demonic entity.. if you ask me, their all in connectivity with the burning legion.

Sincerely, Quil.
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:27 pm

((Much better Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:38 pm

This needs to be discussed with the officers please allow a little time before someone gets back to you

Kafira
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 am

Im going to allow this i think, speak to an officer in game for an invite, sign the chat rules on the discussion forum if youve maxed your lockpicking you can go straight to might rank once thats done.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raziel made me :p   Raziel made me :p Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raziel made me :p
Page 1 of 1