Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xaeonort rogue app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xaeonort

Xaeonort rogue app Empty
PostSubject: Xaeonort rogue app   Xaeonort rogue app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:48 pm

In Character

Character Name: Xaeonort

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 28

Character Race: Rogue

What part of the world did you grow up in: Small town near IF and traveled a lot

Do you have any family: Nope horde slaughtered them

Who are you loyal to: Gnomes and friends

What are your religious views: Non religious

How do you feel about the Horde: Scum

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: New friends and to enjoy end game content

How do you feel about Genocide: I dont have any views on it unless, ally killing horde

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Nope

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 19

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Xaeonort

Please explain your choice of talents: i feel its best for damage although i may tweek it a bit still by taking out the extra points in evisc and go for something else maybe

Please list your previous guilds if any: Reunion not enough active members, Andraste Cadifors disbanded and crysis disbanded

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Cleared Kara Gruul ZA Maggie SSc TK(3/4 although i have fought kael) and 1/5 MH

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Dont think i know anyone in Exiles Sad

How long have you been playing THIS character: roughly 85 days /played

How often do you play: All the time although lately took a break and wanting to go back to wow and looking for a guild, usually play for 5-10 hours a day

What Add Ons do you use: TS/Vent if needed. I also use Omen/KTM, DBM/Bigwigs, and w/e is needed

Why are you joining the guild: Variation really, some raiding as i enjoy PvE a lot, i can RP as well although im not very good at it lol and I do some PvP when im bored

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Ah s**t erm been so long since i last raided I couldnt tell ya but I was usually up high on the damage meter if that helps.

thanks for taking your time to read app, i look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Back to top Go down

Xaeonort rogue app
Page 1 of 1