Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shrewling: Prot paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shrewlin

Shrewling: Prot paladin Empty
PostSubject: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:59 pm

Hi again, i posted an app about two months back, just talked with a GM and he says maybe there's a Tankadin spot open so, it may not be original but i'll repost my original app with a few changes.

In Character

Character Name: Shrewling

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 46

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: Stormwind / Elwyn

Do you have any family: Not that i know of

Who are you loyal to: I serve the Stormwind militia whenever they are in need. (Nice RP set for those)

What are your religious views: As a paladin and protector of all that is good in this world, i draw upon the light to smite foes and raise fallen comrades. Some might describe me and my people as fanatically Religious.

How do you feel about the Horde: I have no quarrel with the horde, although i have served the alliance and fought many battles against the horde none of it is personal.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: With the new expansion coming out in 1/2 months, TBC endgame is slipping away fast, i'd like to see and down some of BT at least before WOTLK.

How do you feel about Genocide: Geno..cide.. well to be quite honest i dont have a clue what that means in wow / RP terms, but if your talking about the destruction of an entire race in-game, then i guess that could be kind of funny.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Nope.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Paladin

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:
The gear i'm wearing now is my regular gear, This site wont allow me to link, so i'm afraid you'll have to find me on armoury.

Please explain your choice of talents: ( 0 / 46 / 15 )

Please list your previous guilds if any: Intra vires, Conscience, Equillibrium ( only a short while but not progressed enough for me to enjoy real endgame content. ) Also a GM at retributions right now, but building a new guild with the lack of raiding players available on this server is making it seem impossible

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara / Gruul / Maggy / ZA (5/6) / SSC (3/6) / TK (VR / A'lar) / Hyjal (1/5) / BT trash (for fun)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Not that i know of, maybe i know someone, but i cant think of any names off the top of my head. sorry

How long have you been playing THIS character: i believe the count is at 88* days at the moment.

How often do you play: I'm in the middle of a job hunt at the moment, so i'm usually on all the time hehe Smile .. i really do play excessively, and im on every evening.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, Pallypower, ArcHud, Damagemeters, and CT buffmod.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Thoughts please Rose ?
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:36 pm

One other thing do you also have appropriate off healing gear for the fights where if your not tanking you will need to be healing (Najentus / Teron / Archimonde come to mind).
Back to top Go down
shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Um, yup, indeed i do, 1.7k bonus heals in prot specc, and i have a nice Ret set too, but i guess that dosnt mean alot Smile

Most of my heal gear is stuff that i've picked up in kara and zul'aman and never gemmed or enchanted, so if i were to put my mind and my gold to it i think i could get 2k bonus heals in prot specc.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Well we arent anti ret pallys but we do have 2 at the moment and we dont let more than 1 in a raid so its good to know but likely not that useful ;-) well get back to you with some more info soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:18 pm

Another Pally tank would be good... eeer I can't get on to the armoury atm to look at anything so i will check back and give some details properly.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:27 pm

Gear seems to be a mix of ZA / Badge / couple of bits of t4 - kara with the hyjal mace and cloak for tanking.

16.8k hps
488 def
19.62% dodge
15.52% parry
22.82% block
428+ dmg

buffed with kings

possibly not wearing tanking wrists, possibly wearing threat wrists ? Other than that seems to be properly enchanted and gemmed.
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:11 pm

Oh bugger sorry, i always get that wrong, yeah those are my ret wrists. i have the ones from the last boss of hero arca, best pala tanking wrists evah Smile
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:31 pm

I'm actually, Unbuffed

15707 HP
497 def
447 SD
19.66% dodge
15.88% parry
23.18% block

all adds up to over 102.4% .. dont worry about the stats you'll find theyre all in order Smile
Back to top Go down
Rosealie

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 11:02 am

Everything lookins good so lets give him a trial and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Kazz

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:45 pm

Spoke to this guy in game and he seems like a nice person who wants to work hard for places and on his gear. Deffo worth a trial
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Ok approved Shrewling speak to me in Game and we will sort a run out with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shrewling: Prot paladin   Shrewling: Prot paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shrewling: Prot paladin
Page 1 of 1