Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacuna - Destruction Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lacuna

Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Lacuna - Destruction Warlock   Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

In Character

Character Name: Lacuna Ascentis Nightfall

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 210 (21 in human years)

Character Race: Wraith in human form (No outer visible signs. She looks just like a human with pale skin and dark hair.)

What part of the world did you grow up in: In Duskwood with mu uncle after the death of my parents.

Do you have any family: Only my sister Darkness is the one relative I know who is alive at this point but she has gone missing and I'm still looking for her. I'm suspecting the militia have something to do with it.

Who are you loyal to: Myself first and foremost and anyone who wins my loyalty.

What are your religious views: I believe in reincarnation and the occult.

How do you feel about the Horde: They are mostly a minor nuisance that I try to ignore as much as possible but sometimes they become a threat and has to be removed.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: By joining a powerful guild I hope to get more powerful and discover a way to get back to the living.

How do you feel about Genocide: Despicable! I would never involve myself in such a pointless and disturbing activity.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Not really. I only use demons to achieve my goals and as support in dire situations.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 29

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warlock

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: (This is with some pvp pieces equipped but I have pure PVE gear when raiding )

Please explain your choice of talents: As 0/21/40, I choose it simply because my gear is good enough to make my dps really high with that build.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Cult of the Thuzadin, The Covenant, Intra Vires, Equillibrium, Unfinished Sympathy, Retributions.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Karazahn, Gruul's, Maggy, ZA, TK, MH

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Mekae

How long have you been playing THIS character: About 60 days

How often do you play: Almost everyday, several hours

What Add Ons do you use: DBM, Omen, Mobinfo, Necrosis

Why are you joining the guild: Mostly for raiding but I hope I will enjoy the social part and perhaps I'll do a little roleplaying if I feel like it.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: I haven't looked very close at the damage reports so I don't know exactly. You can assume it is as good or better than any warlock with my gear/specc because I know how to play my class and specc.
Back to top Go down
Lacuna

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna - Destruction Warlock   Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:25 am

My armory link didn't show up for some reason so here it is:
Back to top Go down
Lacuna

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna - Destruction Warlock   Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 2:26 am

*sigh* Something is wrong with your forum. Can't paste links?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna - Destruction Warlock   Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 am

Well Im glad you applied I was hoping you would when Shrewling and Bruber did so, i want to see you in action as well but im very positive that we can work something out that we are both happy with.

Ill be around in game just chuck me a whisper when you get a spare moment.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna - Destruction Warlock   Lacuna - Destruction Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacuna - Destruction Warlock
Page 1 of 1