Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seeking the wisdom and kindness of The exiles:)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uman786

Seeking the wisdom and kindness of The exiles:) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the wisdom and kindness of The exiles:)   Seeking the wisdom and kindness of The exiles:) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm

You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character

Character Name: Scorpian

Character Sex:Male

Character Age: unknown

Character Race: Dwarf *Cheer*

What part of the world did you grow up in: Aye I Was Found In The Cold Snow Of Dun Murogh by a Great Blacksmith From the anvils of Ironforge And then was traded over to The Enchanters of Darnusus for a Elemental Flux! *cry*

Do you have any family: Aye I havent a clue of my family but i have searched for awnsers all the way to the deeps of the Prince in karazhan

Who are you loyal to: I am only loyal to anyone who befreinds me and my own but i will not harm anyone if nothing done to harm me

What are your religious views: Aye i am a verry freindly person and do not argue over Religion.

How do you feel about the Horde: I hate them They Will Perish! But i can allow Freindly horde to pass by me . *Sometimes*

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to enjoy the new people and the atmosphere of the guild and raid and ofcourse get Stronger both from within and Gear wise

How do you feel about Genocide: At times they can be good, there are People that dont know what they have Untill they lose it:(

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Hunter

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Scorpian

Please explain your choice of talents: My tallents are beast mastery i love the Handeling of beasts and animals But i would respec to anythink needed alos abit into markmenship for that Real Fire power^^

Please list your previous guilds if any: I have been in Andraste Cadifors and Equilibrium

Please list your previous raid experience if any: I have been to many karazhan runs but that is all

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:No but maybe from andraste cadifors Derax

How long have you been playing THIS character: For much over a year

How often do you play:Whenevr i can ocasionaly evryday atleast 5 hours and can always usualy be available for raids and such needs

What Add Ons do you use: Im not verry choosey on Adddons i have quest helper titan pannel omen And so on would be glad to download any addond needed for guild

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused well more or likely i am intrested in all Raids RP and social

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Well im Beast mastery but i think If i was full Marksmenship I would be Around 1k over

I hope to have good news soon From you And Dwarf Hunters Rock *whisper* the other classes are kuwl too Kinda
Back to top Go down

Seeking the wisdom and kindness of The exiles:)
Page 1 of 1