Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to join the Exiles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avelynn

Looking to join the Exiles Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join the Exiles   Looking to join the Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:13 pm

In Character

Character Name: Avelynn

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 290

Character Race: Nightelf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Orphanage in Darnassus

Do you have any family: Befriended a Draenei, who I now see as my brother

Who are you loyal to: Cenarion Circle first, alliance second

What are your religious views: Follower of the Ancients, Malorne

How do you feel about the Horde: Druids I respect, yet fail to understand. Others must perish

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Loads of fun, rp and some pve. Make new friends and help other guildmembers.

How do you feel about Genocide: Bad idea

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 27

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 63

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Feral (it’s the levelling spec. But I wouldn’t mind changing to resto at a higher level.)

Please list your previous guilds if any: Holger Danske, left. That was just too d00dish for me.

Please list your previous raid experience if any: some basic Kara and pre-TBC stuff (MC, BWL)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Unfortunately none that I know off

How long have you been playing THIS character: Since spring 2007. I have three 60+ chars on Defias (Horde) and Argent Dawn (Alliance), but left for SSL to play with my brother.

How often do you play: Depends on work, gf and social life, but mostly three times a week (different session lengths)

What Add Ons do you use: ouch, can’t remember them all. But some are bongos, titanpanel, auctioneer, equipcompare, NaturEnemyCastbar, energyWatch, perlUnitFrames and oneBag(!!)

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Role play Focused for now, when I gain some levels I hope to be able to help out progressing in various PvE encounters.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Back to top Go down
Avelynn

PostSubject: armory   Looking to join the Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 pm

For some unknown reason, my armory link didn't work with the bbcode, so here it is for your ctrl+c ctrl+v pleasure: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Avelynn
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the Exiles   Looking to join the Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 8:42 pm

We are very very full on feral druids at the moment, we would be happy to take you as resto for raiding at 70 though, obviously levelling spec is fine if your happy to help heal later on.

Whisper me or Merci in game for a chat.

Also just to add your welcome to be any spec you like when not raiding.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to join the Exiles   Looking to join the Exiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to join the Exiles
Page 1 of 1