Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join The Exiles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazurlus

Application to join The Exiles Empty
PostSubject: Application to join The Exiles   Application to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:04 am

In Character

Character Name: Lazurlus

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 27

Character Race: Human

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew up in Menethil harbour for most of my youth till my father set sail as he always did at the end of the month. He was a direct aid to a Ship Captain but unfortunatly his ship befall a terrible fate with all the crew suffering a terrible curse. I then travelled to the south, past the Capital Stormwind on to the Blasted Lands where i learned of the Sword and the Sheild. One day soon i vow to return and free my father and his fallen friends

Do you have any family: I lost my father, but my mother and sister still reside in Menethil

Who are you loyal to: I am Loyal to the Realm of Azeroth and its Rulers.

What are your religious views: I have no defining religion, having witnessed so many wrongs in the world i'm not sure of any supreme being. I am however Agnostic, believing that there is a greater calling only i'm not sure if i will ever find it

How do you feel about the Horde: The horde have commited no crimes against me or those i grew up with, but my trainer in the Blasted Lands showed great distaste for the horde. This has passed onto me in a manner, however i still hold the Horde as neutral.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I've trained a long time as a warrior and hope to achieve many goals.

How do you feel about Genocide: In harsh times it is nessacery.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: To my knowledge no, but having completed tasks handed to me by the priests of the Cathedral of light i imagine i am not.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 18

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 61

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: Unfortunatly this page will not load, sorry in advance.

Please explain your choice of talents: (Pure Protection spec with points in Arms: (Parry chance inc 5%). I choose this spec of warrior as i enjoy the thrill of holding aggro of Mobs whilst allowing DPS classes to do their best. I have been a protection specc'd warrior for roughly 40 levels now

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Covenant (Pre break up), forever, Stormwind Malitia, Order of the Twig, Hellfire Knights

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Zul Garrub once, best to list as none or N/A

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: I have spoken with a few of the members of the guild. Most recently Algorath.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 18 Hours in game, but roughly a period of 6 months

How often do you play: Daily

What Add Ons do you use: Currently in the process of using KTM and Atlas.

Why are you joining the guild: I intend to be an all round active member focusing on many areas, not just social, raiding or RPing. I consider myself a very social person and can talk openly with anyone and will activly try to resolve any arguement. I've enjoyed a number of fantasy novels and enjoy Role Playing greatly. I am ofcourse training in outlands currently and hope to reach 70 around December / Christmas time so raiding will also be another aspect i intend to explore fully.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: N/A. I intend to be an Off tank, possibly Main tank given time. So my main aim in a raid is to deal and maintain a high level of threat and keep aggro away from other classes.

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope to hear from you soon. I'd also like to apologise for my problems with the armoury web page and hope this doesn't cause too much hassle.
Back to top Go down
algorath

algorath

PostSubject: Re: Application to join The Exiles   Application to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 3:32 am

Your telling me if the scourge ruled azeroth, you would serve them.. You seem sane boy!! If you are enlisted, i'll have to discipline you accordingly.. *turns and walks off*

OOC: Well, ive chatted a bit with him hidden, hes a nice person. The level will be fixed in time and the gear will take a couple of kara runs and ofc instance / heroics from his side. His RP seems in order. So other than his level, i see nothing wrong with him coming along with us.. So ill vouch for him.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to join The Exiles   Application to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:31 am

ok
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: Application to join The Exiles   Application to join The Exiles Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Could someone invite and go through things with him? Chat rules / promotion etc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join The Exiles   Application to join The Exiles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join The Exiles
Page 1 of 1