Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Max - Hunter BM application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maxmilli

Max - Hunter BM application Empty
PostSubject: Max - Hunter BM application   Max - Hunter BM application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:42 am

You need to provide us with the following information when applying for this guild, please fill in all the sections if you want us to take your application seriously.

In Character Maxmillion

Character Name: Maxmillion

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 23

Character Race: night Elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Hampshire

Do you have any family: yes lots and lots too many to mention here

Who are you loyal to: Family first i say

What are your religious views: No particularly religious

How do you feel about the Horde: Since playing on the Isle i feel that we can sometimes get along but it seems that Horde like to gank a lot and seem to be a little overpowered when in a 1 to 1 at the same level.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Join a guild that is larger to group up, work on raids, Kara and others... particularly with the new expansion coming out soon and it will all be new again

How do you feel about Genocide: Not Good dont like that word

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 44

Real Sex: Male / Female M

Character Class: Hunter BM spec

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced - Uni Degree

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced - Uni Degree

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Tried several talents and have found this particularly suits my style of play as im often on late at night and on my own. It also helps in group play working behind the main tank.

Also am 375 dragon LW and 375 Skinning

Please list your previous guilds if any: The Reckoners for 2 years + current powerhouse officer but only been there for 2 weeks

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Lots of guild raids on various horde areas but no raids into dungeons that i have been on

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Im not sure if i know any of them

How long have you been playing THIS character: approx 2 years

How often do you play: most week nights and a lot over the weekend

What Add Ons do you use: Venantes (hunter add), Calendar, Coords etc

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused - quite happy joining for several reasons, social definately with some role play occasionally, raiding and joining in generally.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Not entirely sure how to measure that to be truthful.
Back to top Go down
Kafira

PostSubject: Re: Max - Hunter BM application   Max - Hunter BM application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:10 pm

I think maybe we could work something out, we are slowing down now as the expansion approaches and you seem a reasonable sort of chap, there will be plenty of time on the way to 80 to re-learn class mechanics and get gear same as everyone else has to do.

Sociable and more Roleplay is definitely something we'd like to see more of, so whisper me in game.
Back to top Go down
maxmilli

PostSubject: Excellent   Max - Hunter BM application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:54 pm

Excellent stuff, will try wisping you in game for the add.....

Look forward to joining you guys & gals

Max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max - Hunter BM application   Max - Hunter BM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max - Hunter BM application
Page 1 of 1