Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Electricâ - Elemental Shaman

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Electrica

Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 pm

In Character

Character Name: Electricâ

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 13

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: United Kingdom (Scotland), Inverness

Do you have any family: Got 5 cousins, my mum and dad and my big sister.

Who are you loyal to: Anyone that i can trust.

What are your religious views: I am not religious, but i think everyone has the right to choose any religion they want to be (as long as its not some crazy cult) Twisted Evil

How do you feel about the Horde: They are equal to us in many ways,

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: To meet nice friends and have some fun, as well as mabye a bit of raiding.

ow do you feel about Genocide: Um, i think its a horrible thing. Sad

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: Erm, no lol!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 13

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Shaman

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good / Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Electric%C3%A2

Please explain your choice of talents: My favourite spec is Elemental, and always has been. I made this spec, i tend to make alot of my own specs on a talent calculator even for classes i do not have.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Guardians of Azzinoth, Legend, Retributions, Martyrdom

Please list your previous raid experience if any: TBC Raids - Cleared: Kz, Za, Gruul, Maggy, did some bosses in SSC, TK, BT, and MH. Wotlk Raids - Cleared: VoA Normal/Heroic, Satharion heroic, done Thaddius , gluth and Grobbulus.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Survival and Shrewling!

How long have you been playing THIS character: 42 Days 2 hours 0 minutes 29 seconds.

How often do you play: 4+ hours a day, i play a alot of online games so im not always playing WoW

What Add Ons do you use: Omen 3, DBM

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 2k+ minimum
Back to top Go down
survival

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:29 am

Electrica was one of the best elemenal shamans i ever met in TBC, nice person and did as much DPS as the t6 geared people. (vouch)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:37 am

You got the IC bit a bit too OOC ;-), however im jaded so ill let it slide.

I will be honest with you as you did us the courtesy of being honest in your application, I am a bit concerned about your age, not because I think you may not be able to play, firstly because parent aggro during raids is not fun for all of us, and secondly if I take you in as a raider, you could be raiding 4 days a week and running around doing other wow a lot in the rest of the time, and I have to say I'm not really comfortable facilitating that for someone your age, it's a really bad habit to get into.

We want more ranged dps, but I need to know that you know how to control your playtime before I agree to anything.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Electrica

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:04 am

Sorry for the late reply, first i want to say thanks for the nice comment survival. I did not notice at first that the IC ment like an RP story, i was giving answers to what i think (i noticed this when i was asked what i think of Genocide.) Anyhow, i wanted to ask if you have an particular raiding times?, i havnt found any your cool site/forums tongue, i "can" play untill 24:00 server time, sometimes more if you really need only on a rare occasion though such as a progressing raid or if you cant have a replacement.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:14 am

We try to only raid until 23:00 Game Time, 24:00 if we are close to killing a boss maybe but we try not run that late.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 am

Well also because of your age I don't want to encourage you to play all the time. If I said yes but you where only allowed to raid 2 days during week nights and on 1 of the weekend days, unless your part of a progress team (so not regularly) how would you feel about that ?

Our normal raid times during the week are 20:00 - 23:00 / 24:00 (realistically normally 23:30).

Weekends can start earlier.

Like all members you would be able to choose which raids you signed up to but as I said I would want to make sure it was limited to a certain degree. However once things are on farm that will probably still allow you to clear most raid content weekly if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Electrica

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 am

I would be perfectly fine with that, i can raid all days. And since the raids are organized for a time and date i can pace out my playing time so im not playing all the time, and that im on for raids and have time to prepare as well as having a bit of fun there and then. I wont let you down tongue i spend most of my time on my computer, its the kind of career im interested in (along the lines of Computer game programming). Hope to meet you all soon (if you accept me). Happy new year's Eve btw! Wink
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:56 am

Ok then see you in game.
Back to top Go down
Lev

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

Your hit is very low at the moment i can;t imagine you'll hit alot in raids... 42 hit rating needs to go up by at least another 200. Is your armory page way out of date or have you just not got alot of gear?
Back to top Go down
Electrica

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:05 pm

Lev elemental shamans do not need alot of hit rating m8, we used to get enough from speccs, but now since they removed the extra 3% from resto tree we need a bit of extra hit rating, ive covered that with my new leggings (40 hit rating). and mabye a bit extra is nice but my main stats on items needs to be: Spell Power + Spell Crit Rating and mabye if they have some extra haste/hit rating on them. i do not accept haste/hit + spell power gear, just one of those things i do not take.
Back to top Go down
Shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:48 pm

Ele, my favourite Ele shammy
More dps than Furium in his T5/6 back in Retributions even when Ele was using Merciless gear. Knows how to play, can raid any night and till well past the raid cap time,

Vouch!
Back to top Go down
Banes

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:31 pm

As current GMSU i would vouch for her, but then i would not be the youngest in the guild anymore ... wait... this is good... Invite !!

((cough... Guild Mascot Support Unit))
Back to top Go down
Lev

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:44 pm

Elemental shaman need 270 hit rating assuming you have a shadow priest.... your hit in the elemental tree got nurfed too. I'm not attacking you just making an observation
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Seems to me this guy doesnt know much about elementals. id rather if mahony had a word in this since he is shaman master. But atm ele hit cap is 342 which is approx 260-270 with shadow priest. (And yes when you count with the talents from ele tree) I was in 25man raid with him and he did 1400dps, while i did 2400 and that was short after i dinged 80. he is wearing badge gear from tbc which he could ahve easily replaced already in heroics. I say no if anyone cares about my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm

i recommend u reading this
Back to top Go down
Banes

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm

So what, its only a bit of gearing up that needs doing yee know... i mean i went to Heroic Naxx without hit cap, when i left i was!...

I say we need to harvest an army of space goats....
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm

sorry didnt work
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 pm

hmm link doesnt appear to work... go to wowwiki com and search for spell hit
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 pm

He still has a lot of gear to replace, and so what ? At this point in the expansion im not looking for gear.

If I didnt know better I would suspect someone just didnt want to share their epics to be completely honest.
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm

I have enough epics already hidden and dont take me wrong but I know what Im talking about.. The question is do the Totem of wrath still stack? I think it doesnt since I happened to be in raid with 4 elementals and I didnt get more than 280spell power from it. same, elemental oath doesnt even stack with moonkin aura.
Back to top Go down
Banes

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

well its like this i guess, hm 20 Pounds is better then 10!
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Look the kid is 150ish off hit cap when most his gear is still 70 gear. I dont care about totem stacking 1. your not in every raid 2. this isnt TBC anymore, all I care about is can he do the dps minimum.
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:14 pm

Just to add, I remember I had to spec ele so u took me to Exiles because u said 1 enha shammy is enough. And it is exactly the same situation here.
Back to top Go down
lev

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:21 pm

i'm not saying don't invite him to the guild... he looks like a nice guy ... but at least let him gear up before offering him raid positions because some people are not getting raid spots and they are decent people who have decent gear.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:41 pm

Mags you are really are just coming off looking jealous in this thread, and Lev I credited you with more intelligence to be honest.

Ill say again this isnt TBC the rules have changed.

Ill say again as it seems neither of you bothered to read my last post, I dont care if the totems stack, I care the he does the dps minimum.

Obviously we wont give him priority sign up till he is hit capped, that is how it works for our casters.

NO ONE in this guild who has decent gear and also decent people who know how to play are being denied raid spots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electricâ - Elemental Shaman   Electricâ - Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electricâ - Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next