Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fíreshur

Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:28 am

So this is the third Pve guild im doing a aplication for now, but this is the one I would want to join the most.

Ofc im not hoping that much becuse of my reputation is kinda splited on this realm and most guilds wont even take my application serius or not even read it.

This one is serius tho. 100% me.

Im Odikqah, Gnome rogue on the guild SSL. I changed my name of some reason I cba to explain atm and my name atm is Fíreshuriken ( í instead of i )

I have done alot pve lately at wotlk, tho I havent cleared naxx becuse we wiped when boss kel thusad ( think its his name... =) when he was on 5% and we didnt go countine. Ive cleared Vault normal and heroic ofc and also The Obsidian Sanctum 10 man with a guild and 25 man with a pug wich I was leader of.

I dont have much experince from TBC or pre tbc raids at all, but i rly want to give it a real try with a proper pve guild becuse I find pve very fun atm but it gets very irritating with pugs.

I can go any spec, I pay my own repair bills ofc, im not a slacker, I learn fast and im good with tactics. Have a mic + skype/vent and some epic pve gear.

Most of u prob heard alot shit about me, and many things are true tbh with u, but how true they are is another story, how much details did people add and how stretched out are the lies, im not gonna defend myself in any way, however, when being in a serius guild as The Exiles, I behave to your rules, im not rude to guild members, im rather very very friendly and open, and when its time to be serius I will behave and act a proper way.
Most people cant tell the difference of being serius or just fooling around as I do often when I get bored.

So, did I ninja these gloves everyone is talking about? Yes I did, but I also gave them back to the right owner after feeling bad of it, tho Ive spended 6 times in pug for the 25 man raid leading it and screaming on people that cant avoiud the flame wall for 6 hours I rly tought I deserved these gloves, and I still think I did deserve them, but it doesnt say I can steal them from the mage that also spended his time in there and also got saved with the instance.

Im ingame often, if u feel u need a good rogue for ur raids im probably one of the best ones, if u accept me I will be very glad, if u dont I totally understand that.

Thx for taking ur time and reading this and hope u can stand my bad english.
Back to top Go down
FIRE

PostSubject: template   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am

didnt see u had to add a template, was searching for it but didnt find it untill now so will add one.

Character Name: Fíreshuriken

Character Sex: female

Character Age: 19

Character Race: Gnome

What part of the world did you grow up in: Ive been all around the world since I was little.

Do you have any family: Yes. I have 1 brother as far as I know.

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to everyone who is loyal to me.

What are your religious views: I have no religion.

How do you feel about the Horde: I spit on blood elfs and cuddle taurens.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Alot of Pve experince mostly but all knowledge is good knowledge.

How do you feel about Genocide: I can go berserker mode and slay everything in my way if I horde dont leave me alone but mostly im very kind to Taurens and undead becuse I feel a connection with them, tho blood elfs I tea bag alot.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: well.. Me and Zinkii's Imp grow up together, so my brother is a demon.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 24

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Rogue

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Good

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Im pvp spec atm becuse I do alot of pvp and atm im doing 2v2 with zinkii so im mutilate with alot of dmg reduction option and also control and burst.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Gnomed =)

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Not much pre Wotlk

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Zinkii and probably Prune I hope.

How long have you been playing THIS character: 140+ days totally

How often do you play: everyday

What Add Ons do you use: Xpearl, some pvp addons but not much more for pve.

Why are you joining the guild: Raid Member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Im not sure rly but most raid bosses ive been around 2.2-2.4k dps.
Back to top Go down
Zinkii

PostSubject: Vouch   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:07 am

In my honest opinion I can say that this is the most skilled pvp rogue
on SSL or even battlegroup and beyond. I know some of you do not agree
with me on this one but whatever this will allways stay my opinion. I
think that if we give this guy a chance in the exiles to proof himself
you will like him a lot.

Apart from PvE he also knows what he is doing in PvE so he will be a usefull rogue in whatever raids will come in the future.

Besides skill he is one of the friendliest wowplayers I have met during my "wowcarreer" lol.

Give him a shot. He has my vouch for sure! GL mate ;-)
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

I cant say I want you in the guild Odi tbh but I can see you spent a lot of time trying to apply, and maybe you will buckle down, but that means you stop spamming trade unless its very late night and stop spamming mental shit on the forums, I'm still gonna say no myself but if you can get the guild to support your application maybe ill change my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
mags

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:26 pm

I vouch for odi to join. I know he might be spamming trade but I guess he would behave if we told him to. I have only good experience with him, we leveled together (on his alt cat) and he was always grateful and nice to me. I think he deserves a chance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild   Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Looking for a friendly Pve guild
Page 1 of 1