Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to the guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Apoxz

Apoxz

Application to the guild Empty
PostSubject: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:23 am

In Character Shaman

Character Name: Apoxz

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 25ish

Character Race: Draenei

What part of the world did you grow up in: all over travel lots

Do you have any family:no

Who are you loyal to: my team

What are your religious views: religion cause more fights tan any so none

How do you feel about the Horde: kill em all let there gods sort them out

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: to lay down some righteous heals for guild and raids

How do you feel about Genocide: I'm a healer what do you think Rolling Eyes

Are you a Demon Worshiper / nope

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 30

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: resto

Character Level: a righteous 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): only 2 forms f of English i speak good and bad lol. nah i speak awesome English

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking):awesome

Link to your Armory Page:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Apoxz

Please explain your choice of talents: resto so i can heal you guys plus it's the one area i'm good at and enhancement to add to the healing

Please list your previous guilds if any: AOV

Please list your previous raid experience if any: kara, AV both 10 man and 25, OB 25

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: hopefully Zentii and Vali and Angelksk will vouch for me

How long have you been playing THIS character: seems like the dawn of time really lol

How often do you play: when i'm not training all the time

What Add Ons do you use: DBM pitbull gatherer quest helper

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member the guys that i have played with from your guild are those i have mentioned, have been both awesome ambassadors to your guild and have made raiding and heroics enjoyable owing to the fact that i'm usually crying from laughter too much to actually see what i'm doing (sorry Zenkii and Vali) but have made the game much more enjoyable so i guess social as well as raiding.

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:12 am

I do like you I think you healed pretty well the other day when I did Drak Tharon with you at some stupid time in the morning.

My only issue is that you have very limited experience with raid healing, and you appear to not use healing mods, specifically talking about healbot or clique, is that simply because you haven't been exposed to them, or do you not like them ? We don't force people to use add ons, don't get me wrong it just quite rare for healers now days to just heal with the naked UI.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Zinkii

PostSubject: hi   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 am

Hey Apoxz good to see you are applying. I've done a lot of heroics whipeless with this healer and he is allways up for whatever you ask him for it seems. I don't know if that is being kind or that he is chinese but I think a mix of both Razz. It is true Hidden this man has not much / enough exp. in raidhealing but it's allways nice to have a extra healer I think and he picks up things quite ok from what I have seen. If we need an extra healer I think we should give this guy a chance.

gl mate with ze apply ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rada

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:35 pm

... what does being chinese have to do with anything? Shocked
Back to top Go down
mags

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:59 pm

stereotypes. basically, the rest of the world consider Asians hard working and kind people. and i gotta say Ive only met such Asians Smile))
Back to top Go down
BanesGMS

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:15 pm

Like HIRO! from heros... what a legend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild   Application to the guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild
Page 1 of 1