Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Penkku - Survival Huntter.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penkku

Penkku - Survival Huntter. Empty
PostSubject: Penkku - Survival Huntter.   Penkku - Survival Huntter. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 pm

In Character

Character Name: Penkku.

Character Sex: Male.

Character Age: 38.

Character Race: Dwarf.

What part of the world did you grow up in: Dun Morogh.

Do you have any family: No, not yet Sad

Who are you loyal to: All of my friends and guild members.

What are your religious views: Friendship.

How do you feel about the Horde: Its just a little horde, if there's no any harms for me i'll let you go. But if you want to fight, you'r a dead meat!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Friends and lots of raid experience.

How do you feel about Genocide: I can only see red.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No.

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16.

Real Sex: Male.

Character Class: Hunter.

Character Level: 80.

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Good.

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced.

Link to your Armory Page: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Penkku

Please explain your choice of talents: Survival (0 / 20 / 51), best dps build for hunter atm.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Echoes of Lordaeron, Sisu, Retributions, Ad Infinitum..

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Full cleared 10man naxx, half at 25man, 10 and 25man VoA, 10 and 25man ToS... TBC some sunwell trash runs and some BT, TK eye full cleared, mount hyjal some..

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Shrewling, Survival.

How long have you been playing THIS character: I started playing at 6 January 07 13:31 CET and this is my first made character, and its main. (60days, 22hours, 43minutes)

How often do you play: Every day (70hours / week. Holydays maybe over 100hours /week.)

What Add Ons do you use: Recount, Omen, DBM, Atlas + loot, xperl.

Why are you joining the guild: Social Member / Raid Member (Mainly)

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: 4000-4600
Back to top Go down
Lokiist

PostSubject: Re: Penkku - Survival Huntter.   Penkku - Survival Huntter. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:57 pm

For clarification, the real Penkku is back. He is already in the guild because Shrewling played his character for a while as alt. But since Hidden asked me how he joined the guild without applying before - I told Penkku he should make a post here now that he's back.

From an application point of view, we need DPS and have few hunters so it sounds like a solid deal Smile
Back to top Go down
Nomirou

PostSubject: Re: Penkku - Survival Huntter.   Penkku - Survival Huntter. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:12 pm

I've done dungeons before with him, me tanking, and he's a hunter that knows how to play. I vouch for him Very Happy

(I did what you asked, no fork over the 10k gold!) just kiddin Wink
Back to top Go down
Hshadow

PostSubject: Re: Penkku - Survival Huntter.   Penkku - Survival Huntter. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 4:40 am

Well hes already in the guild and has been raiding for the last week so a pointless bunch of posts all around really.

Still almost well done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Penkku - Survival Huntter.   Penkku - Survival Huntter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penkku - Survival Huntter.
Page 1 of 1