Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survival - protection Warrior

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
survival

Survival - protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:02 am

In Character

Character Name: Survival

Character Sex: Male

Character Age: 142

Character Race: Dwarf

What part of the world did you grow up in: I grew in the dwarven district of Stormwind, I am the son of Therum Deepforge, the blacksmith trainer.

Do you have any family: My father and brothers reside in the Dwarven district of stormwind.

Who are you loyal to: I am loyal to the Alliance.

What are your religious views: I am not religious.

How do you feel about the Horde: I do not like the horde.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: I hope to meet some new friends and allys to aid me against the scourge.

How do you feel about Genocide: Im partial to a bit of mass slaughter.

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon: No

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 16

Real Sex: Male / Female: Male

Character Class: Warrior

Character Level: 70

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Basic / Good / Advanced: Advanced

Link to your Armory Page: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Survival

Please explain your choice of talents: 5/0/56 - protection, i feel that this is the best build to give me maximum threat and survivability.

Please list your previous guilds if any: Equilibrium, Retributions, Laerel's super cool guild

Please list your previous raid experience if any: Kara, ZA, Gruuls, Maggys, Some SSC and TK, Supremus in BT and Rage winterchill in hyjal.

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: Shrewling

How long have you been playing THIS character: A bit over a year, 69 days played.

How often do you play: Too much, everyday for at least 10 hours or so.

What Add Ons do you use: Omen, DBM

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused: Raid member

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: Not dps
Back to top Go down
shrewlin

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:02 am

Very big vouch for my friend Survival, best and most adaptive tank i've ever played with, me and him were main tanks for Retributions and he learned all of the fights very fast, gear and unbuffed hp is astonishing, i've seen T6 tanks with less hp than survival.

On another note, friendliest guy ever too, always funny, full of alertness in raids and a great mature attitude towards progression and most everything in the game.

Deffinately a great player.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 am

Could very well be interested would like to see you in action in a heroic as im quite fussy about our tanks having good reaction speed etc (though some have slipped through the cracks ;-) ), and I'd like to maintain a premium level of raid member so that raiders from The Exiles in the expansion can push forward in a very strong way.

Whisper me in game and well go somewhere as long as im not about to go raid.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Nevux

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 3:15 am

I really have a "anti-vouch" for this guy. Today we where in TK , we had a really nice raid going we had just one shoot last boss in SSC. So we decided : Lets go to TK since we have a save whit only Kael left. As soon as we get in both Survival and Shrewling starts "blocking the instance" , standing outside , in a raid group together and as soon as we released after a wipe they both walk in , leaving 2 of our members outside. We asked them several times to leave the instance but since neither survival nor shrewling could accpet the fact that they didnt get a raid spot they keept the raid from doing any serious attempt in about 30 mins.

Really Childish warrior , huge "anti-vouch" Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:51 am

Well to be fair Nevux you went into an instance and yourself profited from epics that dropped from a boss you had access to on an undergeared character because they had cleared that particular raid id earlier in the week and you happened to get into a pug for gruul many hours earlier, I think they where fairly justified in being pissed at being excluded from a boss they had spent 2 nights wiping on already within that save.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
survival

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:27 am

Nevux wrote:
I really have a "anti-vouch" for this guy. Today we where in TK , we had a really nice raid going we had just one shoot last boss in SSC. So we decided : Lets go to TK since we have a save whit only Kael left. As soon as we get in both Survival and Shrewling starts "blocking the instance" , standing outside , in a raid group together and as soon as we released after a wipe they both walk in , leaving 2 of our members outside. We asked them several times to leave the instance but since neither survival nor shrewling could accpet the fact that they didnt get a raid spot they keept the raid from doing any serious attempt in about 30 mins.

Really Childish warrior , huge "anti-vouch" Exclamation

I put in 3 hours of my time clearing up to that boss, another 2 hours attempting him that night and a further 4 hours the next day. And to have him glitch out on us on the last phase with almost the entire raid still alive. you have no idea what it is like to have somebody take all of that hard work away from you. Anyway, a raid group consisting of only a couple of the original members go and kill kael'thas, when i was so desperate to finish him off. I was in ''your'' instance for 10 minutes (not half an hour as you suggested) but wether you like it or not, 10 minutes is a small price to pay considering stealing this instance ID saved you the couple of hours we had to spend to get that ID to kael'thas. You have no idea how angry i was, and still am about this ordeal. To those of you who were quick to insult me before bothering to find out what was actualy happening, perhaps this post has enlightened you to the real situation.

hmm, i feel better now..
Back to top Go down
Lokiist

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:28 pm

There's actually a topic on that on the Discussion forums Nevux... maybe Survival should read that too if/when he gets in. I won't vouch for or against you cause it's not really important anymore, but please don't do stuff like that again in Exiles raids. Of cource we try much harder than Furium to give the raid spots to people who deserve them in the first place. Wink

ps. geez, about time I registered for this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival - protection Warrior   Survival - protection Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival - protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1