Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-realm Nightelf Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarya

X-realm Nightelf Druid Empty
PostSubject: X-realm Nightelf Druid   X-realm Nightelf Druid Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:33 am

In Character

Character Name: Jxs but currently undergoing negotiations with the court of Stormwind to become "Sarya"

Character Sex:Female

Character Age: soon to be 21

Character Race: Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: i lived a fairly nomadic life for the past few years, original born due east of Darnassus, upon coming of age i found myself stricken with wanderlust and decided to travel Azeroth and Kalmindor.

Do you have any family: Distantly related too Saarina, we've recently been reunited and discovered to be long lost 2nd cousins. Other than her, i have no family that i know of, Disease struck our village while i was at a young age, hense, in part my nomadic existence, staying in one place for too long makes my skin crawl and worry set in.

Who are you loyal to: Followers of the light, Friends who have proven themselves to be trustworthy and my estranged family; Saarina.

What are your religious views: I believe in the gods of nature and Destiny.. Nature to nurture us, Destiny to drive us to greatness.

How do you feel about the Horde: I approach them with caution, neither acting in an aggressive or defensive nature, if they attack me, they are dealt with swiftly and efficiently, i have much to learn on my path to understanding my feral nature, i dont have time to allow them to slow me down!

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles:To fight a common cause with my last remaining family member, to meet new friends and learn from others mightier than myself.

How do you feel about Genocide: On one hand, the concept is morally monstrous.. on the other hand, the scourge need irradicating..

Are you a Demon Worshiper / Demon:*makes a gesture of warding* never!

Out of Character Information

Real Age: Soon to be 21

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: This one is a Nelf Druid.

Character Level: 56

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Feral. well.. ive played healing classes (paladin) and caster classes (mage) so i thought id have a go at tanking (once i reach a reasonable level)

Please list your previous guilds if any: alliance side, none. Horde side only memorable one might be Bloodlust

Please list your previous raid experience if any: i was formerly horde on SSL (mage/pala/twinks) but resently deleted those to migrate my Nelf here. at the moment i have a level 80 belf Ret pala, and level 80 Death Knight tank (both T7.5 geared) on kazzak. i have cleared ALL content, including Malygos 6mins (10/25man) heroic OS3D. Due to my PC not being the best, ive requested to be demoted to casual until Uldaur, which has given me more time to play others chars and explore new areas in WOW, mainly.. RP. (yes, this is my first attempt at RP, go easy on me :<)

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you: NO fully fledged members, perhaps Saarina

How long have you been playing THIS character: im mid-migrate at the moment, so i cant check /played sorry =/

How often do you play: More frequently now that im semi-retired from raiding

What Add Ons do you use:depends on what class/spec im playing. Omen for tank DPS, Bartender, recount if im raid leading, AG_unit frames, Grid and Clique if im healing, Prat, Proximo if im PVPing etc.

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member, perhaps i will attend a few raids should i be needed and should i level fast enough Smile

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment: on druid, not a clue, on paladin.. 25man raid buffed? hmm.. 4-6k?
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

PostSubject: Re: X-realm Nightelf Druid   X-realm Nightelf Druid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:50 am

Accepted but be warned if you get the raid bug later on in your druids life that melee / tank spots are tight (as always).
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
sarya

PostSubject: Re: X-realm Nightelf Druid   X-realm Nightelf Druid Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:40 am

of course of course.. id probably have my hands full raiding with my other 2 chars anyway, but its more of a "in desperate times, give me a call" =]

logging SSL now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-realm Nightelf Druid   X-realm Nightelf Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-realm Nightelf Druid
Page 1 of 1