Exiles Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exiles Applicants

Application Forum For The Exiles of Scarshield Legion

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wyndfall, Druid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vak

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:21 am

In Character

Character Name: Wyndfall Stargazer

Character Sex: Female

Character Age: 40

Character Race: Night elf

What part of the world did you grow up in: Teldrassil

Do you have any family: Yes, my estranged father

Who are you loyal to: The druids of the Cenerion circle

What are your religious views: Light of Elune be praised!

How do you feel about the Horde: The cows are ok, rest are a bit loud/ smelly.

What do you hope to achieve by joining The Exiles: Reuniting with the dad who abandoned me… The heartless bastard

How do you feel about Genocide: The lesser races should not stand in the way of their Elders..

Are you a Demon: Only in the sack /wink

Out of Character Information

Real Age: 23

Real Sex: Male

Character Class: Druid

Character Level: 80

Level of Spoken English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Level of Written English (Understanding and Speaking): Advanced

Link to your Armory Page:

Please explain your choice of talents: Need to respec for imp ff and imp bugs, been messing around with max aoe damage and the like. Happy to respec tree for the healz but am not geared towards that atm. Was resto at 70 but will brush up on my tree-healing if that's what's needed Smile

Please list your previous guilds if any: <Primal Moon Pack> Rp guild for the alts of members of the Order of illumination, looking to play this char more though

Please list your previous raid experience if any: On this character Os 10/ 25, voa 10/25 (not that they’re anything to shout about) On Vaknor my holy paladin I’ve done some Naxx with the Exiles

Are there any members of the guild willing to sponsor you:
I would like to presume: Sigvat, Lifeseed and Gorfannon as they are rl homies but you never know Shocked

How long have you been playing THIS character:
Year, year and a half?

How often do you play:
Too often, don’t have a job but do have university and a girlfriend. Most of my time not spent with either of those two is spent on wow.

What Add Ons do you use:
Dbm, omen, decursive (although I think it’s out of date), flag rsp

Why are you joining the guild: Social (Casual) Member / Raid Member / Role play Focused

All three I guess in no preferential order

If your a DPS class what is your average effective DPS in a RAID environment:
I don't run dps metres, I just press keys and pray the bad things fall down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sigvat

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Sigvat support this guys Applicant   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:30 am

I support this because i know this guy IRL also he has a Paladin who is my RP charter Farther. He is a alsome player who learn fast and then turns what he has learn in to skill he also help the guild with guild donation just a great player 100% he be well worth taken in
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:40 am

Ive spoken to him and hes actually applying as a resto druid, which he will need gearing up for and training in, however as hes not a bad healer on his paladin and hes quite up for it, and given that druid healing style is changing again in two weeks anyway I think its probably a worthwhile investment to take him to naxx on the druid for the next couple of runs, or well the last couple of runs ;-) and throw some resto gear at him and see how he does.
Back to top Go down
https://exapp.forumotion.com
Vak

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:49 am

Respecced Resto, ingnore the balance talk.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Something we'd also like you to try is some kind of healing add on, be it healbot or some kind of ui mod and clique.

If you speak to any of our guild healers online they will be able to help you out with the installation, it makes your life a lot less stressful as a healer.

Also it would be great if you could farm a sirens tear so we can get you into a bit more healing orientated gear.

You can get a blue healing head piece from kirin tor which you already have the rep for which will be better than your dps one until something proper drops for you, I dont expect you rechant or regem your current gear, duel specs coming soon and youll still want to play as balance for pvp i expect which is what you where gearing up for.

If you have a balance spec with a pve bend as your offspec youll be able to pick up balance gear on greed rolls in the main raids.
Back to top Go down
Wyndfall

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 pm

I've used Healbot before on my Paladin and it's very useful, didn't include it above as I've not used it for ages on this character but will boot it up for her. Will pick up the head piece next time I am in dala and regem stam-> spirit as spirit gems are cheap. Been practising in heroics today with no wipes yet, seem to be getting back into the swing of it with her and have read some guides on spirit vs mp5, fsr and healing rotations. The main thing I lack with the current gear is longevitiy, but dumping the hit and some of the crit for spirit and mps will help that out. Vak is an enchanter so should be able to sort out enchants.
Back to top Go down
Hiddenshadow
Admin

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Yea your current gear will obviously hurt you mana regen wise, Im sure gear will get dealt with very quickly, like i said if you could get the sirens tear we can get a wisp cloak on you which will help.

Send me a whisper in game when you have it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndfall

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:21 pm

Managed to get a few more healing orientated bits and bobs today, mana regen up to 635/254 which should help a little for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wyndfall, Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wyndfall, Druid   Wyndfall, Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wyndfall, Druid
Page 1 of 1